Pissed At (turkish) Goverment
Mertay
Mar 21 2014, 12:01 AM
GMC:er
You guys might remember about a year ago in Turkey when people revolted un-armed. Since (actually before) then nothing changed much, we keep revolting and face police brutality time to time smile.gif

So long story short; Current ruling political party was formed by a religious cult years ago. Again about a year ago the the party and the cult started to have disagreements and now they are in a political war.

The cult is sharing top secret phone conversations almost everyday, these are intended to prove that the ruling party members (including current prime minister) has made frauds, or others that somehow hurts their charisma (like a minister mocking religion) its guessed that in total they stole 1 billion dolars since they were elected...

Since these phone conversations are shared online, about 2 hours ago they (the goverment) blocked twitter! no surprise to us as they did that to soundcloud (about a month ago) and youtube in the past.

We just change dns code on computer its easy to pass this block but even though I don't use twitter I feel so ashamed that these ridiculous things are happening in my country
sad.gif

An election is near (2 weeks from now) but that election is regional, there is still a year more to (hopefully) democratically change the ruling party...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Mar 21 2014, 12:03 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:20 AM