Declaring War Against The Adaptor Madness
Staffy
Mar 13 2010, 09:06 AM
Learning Tone Master
The title says it all, yesterday I spent another 1 1/2 hour searching for a specific adapter to my old video-camera before I found it. I have made a calculation on this issue and I spend bout 4-5 hours a week in searching of those damned things. So therefore I curse the whole electronics industry, and from now on I'm only gonna use devices with real power-units!

I have a box in my basement that consists of 60-70 adapters, and by looking at them no one can tell what they are good for. The manufactorers doesn't even bother to put their own name on them anymore, they rather buy some cheap garbage and send it along with their device. Even on expensive products, You can't have one without an adaptor, and its most annoying. Neither is there any standard, when I lost my adaptor to my Nikon camera, I had to order one from Nikon that costed me some 50 Euro's - if I still had been an electronic hobbyist, I could have built this one for 3 Euro's........

So therefore I now declare War against the manufactorers - I want real power units in the devices, otherwise I'm gonna take all the cables on my adapters and make some ropes out of them in order to hang the responsible persons for this madness.

//Staffay

EDIT: And now I'm looking for a head-phone adaptor..... mad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Staffy: Mar 13 2010, 09:07 AM

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 09:49 PM