Re-introduction
timono
Dec 12 2010, 12:19 PM
GMC:er
Hey.. again..

all right, some of you might remember me, though maybe it's just an illusion I have xD, but anyway, I've been gone for quite some time, due to final exams at high school and starting at the university, but I kind of lost my guitarvibe and in stead of playing every day for a least an hour I only picked up the guitar for an hour or 2 every week. (I know it's bad). But I really wanna come back. I realized I've lost a lot of my speed and precision so I've got a lot of work to do.
another goal for me is to learn music theory. It's a thing I''ve neglected to do ever since I started playing the guitar (9 years ago) and I've never really looked into it.
I'ts been a year now since I really lost it and now I'm back, with some piano skills I picked up on the way too tongue.gif

anyway, I really look forward to get myself up to my old level and beyond and I know I can count on you guys for help on that.

biggrin.gif feels good to be back!!

Timon

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- timono   Re-introduction   Dec 12 2010, 12:19 PM
- - Fran   Good to hear your "guitar vibe" is back ...   Dec 12 2010, 01:53 PM
- - Gitarrero   Welcome back mate!   Dec 12 2010, 02:31 PM
- - Bogdan Radovic   Great to have you back Timon! Don't worry ...   Dec 12 2010, 08:48 PM
- - Vaidya   Hi man Welcome back   Dec 13 2010, 10:37 AM
- - Ben Higgins   Hi Timon, welcome back ! We might get a li...   Dec 13 2010, 10:44 AM
- - Jerry Arcidiacono   Welcome back!! I do remember your nickname   Dec 13 2010, 05:50 PM
- - Ivan Milenkovic   Hey mate, welcome back! Don't worry about ...   Dec 16 2010, 10:03 PM
- - Stephane Lucarelli   Welcome back man!   Dec 22 2010, 02:53 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:01 AM