Spanish Guitar
redsoxfan92490
Jun 24 2006, 10:47 PM
GMC:er
Kristofer, i was hoping you could try to do a lesson on Spanish Guitar (Carlos Santana, Latin-Rock music). I know that there aren't many Latin-Rock guitarists out there, but if you put the style into perspective it would be very helpful. smile.gif thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DanielM
Jun 25 2006, 08:15 PM
i second this request. i think its a fantastic idea.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
lezenko
Jul 2 2006, 10:24 PM
You know what ive never looked into spanish guitar music but its something ive been meaning to look into!

+Quote Post
fretdancer
Jul 12 2006, 03:03 PM
Santana is another of the greats.

I would definately not call it "Spanish guitar" though - I think you can reserve that for nylon strung acoustics performing Flamenco !!

Latin rock style guitar is spot on though in describing Santana and I love to play that style of music. Great sounding guitar and very satisfying to play.

--------------------
its not easy
banging your head against some mad buggers wall.
Variax 300. Pod XTL & Crate amp
some of my recordings are here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergb/

+Quote Post
redsoxfan92490
Jul 14 2006, 12:46 AM
i hope kristofer gets to this one. i love the suff santana plays. i can only copy it, not improvise with it. this would be a great lesson

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 14 2006, 06:44 AM
GMC Founder
Yes I got here. Santana could be something for the future!

/K smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:18 PM