Any Sport's Card Collector's?
shredmandan
Oct 15 2007, 08:48 AM
GMC:er
Hello All
As a kid i used to collect basketball and some baseball cards.They used to be worth some decent money back in the 90's when i was collecting them,especially cards like Jordans, Ken Griffey's,Frank Thomas ect.Back then i used to think that they would be worth atleast double 10 to 15 years later ,but man its the exact opposite mad.gif .Im really not a sport's fan or collector now a days it was more of a shild hobby.Im just shocked though that it seems like these cards are basically worthless now.I look on ebay and most of the Michael Jordan cards sell for $1.00 laugh.gif .I remember them being 20+ times that value so what happened?

Im just thinking maybe there is someone on her that collect's cards and knows why the value of all the cards just all of a sudden went to basically nothing.Same way with comic books from the 90's almost all of them you cant even get there face value out of.There's got to be a good reason for this. blink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Oct 15 2007, 08:55 AM
I have alot, used to collect bigtime. I have barry bonds rookie cards, autographed goose gossage cards. Everything. Pete Rose orignial 60's cards

Its a shame the value is plummiting sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
VinceG
Oct 15 2007, 01:23 PM
I to was once in the basketball collection as a kid. Man those cards went to waste when we moved. Most of the cards just went to trash. Shame really. My brother recently bought a whole box of basketball cards and some book cases but I havent seen it since.

This post has been edited by VinceG: Oct 15 2007, 01:24 PM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:19 PM