2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Attn: Advanced Players! We Need Someone To Do A Video Of The Intro For Cliffs Of Dover!
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 5 2009, 11:05 PM
GMC:er
You can set the metronome running if you set at correct speed to backing. That's what I did. And remember it is about 3 times quicker than your entrance video. It's pretty insane. I certainly couldn't play it I know that biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dreamcatcher
Jan 5 2009, 11:11 PM
Not to worry the mtp vid was me slacking off..i surely can play it faster...I will just do my very best for ya all smile.gif it more than likely will not be perfect...but i will promise ya the best I can do

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Dreamcatcher: Jan 5 2009, 11:55 PM

--------------------
" Free Your Mind and Your Axe Will Follow" Vernon Reid (Living Colour)

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Jan 6 2009, 04:39 PM
What happened to our own guitar virtuoso then? Haven't seen the guy post in days. ohmy.gif

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jan 7 2009, 06:16 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
QUOTE (SonofDestiny @ Jan 6 2009, 10:39 AM) *
What happened to our own guitar virtuoso then? Haven't seen the guy post in days. ohmy.gif

Who are you referring to?

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Dreamcatcher
Jan 8 2009, 01:11 AM
Hey guys I'm thinking I may have to bow out from this project for a couple reasons ..the first being I guess i could not record the audio the way I thought I could..the best I can do is the mic off my camera which tends to have lot of noise in it as you can see from my mtp submission . The second is I have practiced this a Little too hard for I am starting to get sharp pains in my left forearm when I play. I really want to do this but I am thinking you should try to find someone to replace me ...I will continue to work at it and hopefully I can get something to work the sound to my computer soon...but I don't want to hold this project up any further than I already have...I hope you all understand..cause I'm pretty bummed bout it truthfully.

--------------------
" Free Your Mind and Your Axe Will Follow" Vernon Reid (Living Colour)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:06 AM