Street Musicians
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 24 2012, 09:47 AM
Instructor
Guys, in all my travels around Europe, I have encountered A LOT of very talented street musicians, trying to make themselves heard out there.

In Romania, the general idea is: 'if you sing/ play on the street, you are a lifeless bum who is not worth two dimes'. Very wrong! In other countries, such as Germany for instance, you must obtain an approval from the City council or Mayor's office, in order to perform on the street and pay a small fee. So that means, that for those folks out there, this is a form of business, just like any other, right?

What is your opinion on this? Have you heard anyone powerful enough to make you stop and listen? In Barcelona, there was this girl playing a flute in the Guel park and she actually managed to get me hooked with her music and keep me still and listening for a few minutes. That's POWER right there!

How about this dude? biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:11 AM