Favourite Quotation ?
Sinisa Cekic
Aug 10 2011, 11:07 PM
Instructor
Mine would be..

"Live each day as if it were your last, some day you'll certainly be right "

Do you have your favorite ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
AmirZino
Aug 10 2011, 11:12 PM
GMC:er
"Everything is possible, The impossible just takes longer"

- Dan Brown(Digital Fortress)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Shuma13
Aug 10 2011, 11:22 PM
Learning Roadie
"Better to keep quiet and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Aug 10 2011, 11:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AmirZino @ Aug 11 2011, 12:12 AM) *
"Everything is possible, The impossible just takes longer"

- Dan Brown(Digital Fortress)

QUOTE (Shuma13 @ Aug 11 2011, 12:22 AM) *
"Better to keep quiet and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Great !!!

Here is another one..

"Do not dream your life but live your dream "!

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Aug 11 2011, 12:11 PM
Learning Roadie
Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window.

---Steve Wozniak

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 11 2011, 12:55 PM
Instructor
" If you want a gaurantee, buy a toaster !"

Clint Eastwood, from The Rookie

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Aug 11 2011, 02:40 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
'There are only two certainties in this world - that we are not everything and that we will die'.

'This infinite possibility from which I come is beneath me like a void: my presence above this void is like the exercise of a fragile power, as if this void demanded the challenge that I myself bring it, I - that is to say the infinite, painful improbability of an irreplaceable being which I am'
Georges Bataille (Inner Experience)

and

'The disaster does not put me into question, but annuls the question, makes it disappear - as if along with the question, 'I' too disappearing is, precisely not a fact, not an event; it does not happen, not only because there is no 'I' to undergo the experience, but because, since the disaster always takes place after having taken place, there cannot possibly be any experience of it.'
Maurice Blanchot (The writing of the disaster)

'Man is a useless passion'
Jean Paul Sartre (Being and Nothingness)

Probably because I did my doctoral thesis on Bataille and my post doc on Bataille and Blanchot...

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 11 2011, 06:53 PM
Instructor
Do nothing which is of no use! (Miyamoto Musashi)

Music is my mistress and she plays second fiddle to none smile.gif (Duke Elington) - I also own a guitar strap having this engraved on it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 11 2011, 07:57 PM
Instructor
Oh, let's not forget the classic...

'Be like water, my friend' - Bruce Lee

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Aug 11 2011, 08:04 PM
Learning Tone Master
Perhaps not my all time favorite, but "Nobody tells a man how to play!"

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 11 2011, 09:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 11 2011, 06:57 PM) *

OOOH How could I have forgot that one biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 11 2011, 09:39 PM
GMC Founder
Check out the GMC forum - it rocks!

-- Kristofer Dahl 2011 wink.gif

I also like this one:

Anyone can be inspired to practice all day, but few can be inspired every day - Ok I made that one up as well, but I live by this. The focus should be on remaining inspired.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Aug 11 2011, 09:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 11 2011, 08:57 PM) *

How about " Come one punk, make my day" ! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fusar
Aug 11 2011, 11:03 PM

Hope is definitely not the same thing as optimism. It is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.
Vaclav Havel

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. (Wayne Gretzky)

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp

+Quote Post
fkalich
Aug 12 2011, 01:47 AM

"The hen is the wisest of all the animal creation because she never cackles until after the egg has been laid"

--Abraham Lincoln

You gave me vertigo Tony!

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Aug 11 2011, 08:40 AM) *
'There are only two certainties in this world - that we are not everything and that we will die'.

'This infinite possibility from which I come is beneath me like a void: my presence above this void is like the exercise of a fragile power, as if this void demanded the challenge that I myself bring it, I - that is to say the infinite, painful improbability of an irreplaceable being which I am'
Georges Bataille (Inner Experience)

and

'The disaster does not put me into question, but annuls the question, makes it disappear - as if along with the question, 'I' too disappearing is, precisely not a fact, not an event; it does not happen, not only because there is no 'I' to undergo the experience, but because, since the disaster always takes place after having taken place, there cannot possibly be any experience of it.'
Maurice Blanchot (The writing of the disaster)

'Man is a useless passion'
Jean Paul Sartre (Being and Nothingness)

Probably because I did my doctoral thesis on Bataille and my post doc on Bataille and Blanchot...

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 12 2011, 02:42 AM
"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things."
Rene Descartes

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Aug 12 2011, 02:43 AM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
TylerT
Aug 12 2011, 05:12 AM
Guitar Hero
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
Friedrich Nietzsche

biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 12 2011, 05:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 11 2011, 05:39 PM) *

yeahhhh cool.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 12 2011, 06:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TylerT @ Aug 12 2011, 04:12 AM) *
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
Friedrich Nietzsche

biggrin.gif

Good one Tyler!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 12 2011, 09:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 11 2011, 10:39 PM) *

Sure does! biggrin.gif

"You are what you do. A man is defined by his actions, not his memory" Kuato (character, Total Recall)

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:27 PM