Tosin Abasi Starting Guitar Company
Mertay
Dec 18 2017, 07:56 PM
GMC:er
https://www.abasiguitarsusa.com

This new trend started to get boring rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 19 2017, 04:22 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 18 2017, 10:56 AM) *

biggrin.gif Agreed

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 19 2017, 04:48 AM
I saw this on facebook as well. I hope the single cut "potato" shape doesn't make the cut sad.gif I hope he goes back to the ATM100 style guitar. Someone on FB was saying they are going to be made in the USA. Namm is coming so we shall see.

Todd

QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 18 2017, 02:56 PM) *

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 20 2017, 02:48 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 18 2017, 06:56 PM) *

It will soon be as common as reality TV 'stars' with their own line of perfume. smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 20 2017, 04:12 PM
QUOTE (bleez @ Dec 20 2017, 02:48 PM) *
It will soon be as common as reality TV 'stars' with their own line of perfume. smile.gif

You mean like this:-

laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 20 2017, 05:55 PM
Instructor
People doesn't buy music anymore. I don't think that it's negative that musicians try to find the way to generate income to be able to continue making music. Let's support musicians! In the end, nobody is forced to buy it.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 2 2018, 11:23 AM
Learning Roadie
I wonder what the GMC guitar company's products would be, if we decided on shapes and features by way of a poll?

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 2 2018, 12:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 20 2017, 05:55 PM) *
People doesn't buy music anymore. I don't think that it's negative that musicians try to find the way to generate income to be able to continue making music. Let's support musicians! In the end, nobody is forced to buy it.

Good argument and thinking there, in my opinion. CD sales, music sales etc. is disappearing, and you gotta make a living. So a guitar company is a good way - that is untill the guitar VSTs become better than real guitar players laugh.gif

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jan 2 2018, 11:23 AM) *
I wonder what the GMC guitar company's products would be, if we decided on shapes and features by way of a poll?

Go ahead and make the thread. Could be a bit of fun to see smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 2 2018, 02:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 2 2018, 08:43 AM) *
Good argument and thinking there, in my opinion. CD sales, music sales etc. is disappearing, and you gotta make a living. So a guitar company is a good way - that is untill the guitar VSTs become better than real guitar players laugh.gif

That's scary!! laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 2 2018, 09:12 PM
I was really hoping he would get away from the potato shape and do another rg shape. i just don't like that quasi strandberg/les paul thing going on. Why have that huge piece of wood on top? Seems like getting rid of the second cut away could get in the way of thumb access. But I'm not going to be buying one so it's fine.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 18 2017, 02:56 PM) *

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 2 2018, 09:28 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 2 2018, 02:48 PM) *
That's scary!! laugh.gif

There are already some decent guitar VSTs out there. Shreddage II I think one is called. I've used it when I've been away with only my LPK25 and haven't had a guitar with me. Being able to hear something with a bit more than midi sound can be useful smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 4 2018, 06:38 PM
There is another one called MINISTRY OF ROCK that my German Singer ALEXA uses to flesh out the guitar parts before she gives me the tracks. I then replace them with real guitars. It sounds quite convincing for a VST! Between that and supperior drummer and whatever basss VST she uses, the demo track is fully fleshed out by a vocalist who doesn't play guitar, bass, or drums. Honestly she could release them as is, but she likes to have real guitar on it with a real lead to make it sound a pinch more real. It's amazing how good modern vsts sound. Here is a track with her vst guitars blended with mine and me soloing. So it's all VST but for her voice and my guitar.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 2 2018, 04:28 PM) *
There are already some decent guitar VSTs out there. Shreddage II I think one is called. I've used it when I've been away with only my LPK25 and haven't had a guitar with me. Being able to hear something with a bit more than midi sound can be useful smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:00 PM