Usb Guitar Interface
snackajacks
Dec 31 2012, 03:33 PM
GMC:er
Since my pod x3 officialy died ( tried adapter didn't work ) and I'm a poor student I am thinking about buying a
usb guitar interface, Like the toneport's. Are there any good ones under 50 euro's ?

Cheers

Marc

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
Sensible Jones
Dec 31 2012, 04:13 PM
M-Audio Fast Track is a good, cheap little unit!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Dec 31 2012, 05:31 PM
yes I saw the MK2 for 79 euro's

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 31 2012, 06:04 PM
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Dec 31 2012, 04:31 PM) *
yes I saw the MK2 for 79 euro's

Have a look on eBay too, you should find quite a few on there. They're now shipping with Pro Tools too!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Dec 31 2012, 06:08 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
I have one of those and I am very happy about it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Dec 31 2012, 06:19 PM
since you are also from the netherlands, where did you buy it ?
I normally order from musicstore.com in Koln

--------------------

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Dec 31 2012, 06:32 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
I got mine from the Dijkman Muziek. Do you know where it is ? Maybe it wasn't the best option, I am sure you can find it cheaper online but well I was happy with the price and more importantly I am very happy about the unit. It is very simple to use and the results are good for me smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Dec 31 2012, 06:42 PM
Haha thats funny, it is a 5 minute walk from here to dijkman muziek in Breda. Ill check em out after new year biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spock
Dec 31 2012, 07:31 PM
I have the cheapest UX1 just as an input to run PodFarm though and love it. Before I got the HD500 I used the short board to midi control the models/effects of PodFarm through the UX1, so if you're looking for cheap and wanting to stick with Line6 you will be pleased with that unit.

+Quote Post
dark dude
Dec 31 2012, 07:52 PM
Yup, Line 6 GX user here and iit's cheap, does the job.

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Jan 1 2013, 03:29 AM
That's a pretty low budget. It's doable, but if I were you I'd save up for a used POD HD500 or something similar, you'll be much happier, I think. Otherwise though most of the PreSonus and Line 6 stuff will be decent.

--------------------

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jan 1 2013, 03:07 PM
oh so you can actually use thos shortboards from line 6 with the ux series ? I had a ux2 2 years ago, I liked it but I didn't find nice software. Now that I found to use guitarrig and run a descent laptop, maybe that is a good idea. thanks guys.

this guy convinced me of buying a mk2

I really should look into getting a good emulation sound from my computer,
Now running a core I7 with 8gb ram so I should be able to run all the software.

Here is the MKII for 79 euro's + Pro tools
http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/EUR/M-Audio...-PCM0004036-000

anyone have tips for getting a fat sound using emulation, I know some in here are expert in this stuff ( Todd)
Thanks for the help guys !

This post has been edited by snackajacks: Jan 1 2013, 03:10 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:29 AM