6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Soloing With Arpeggios/chord Tones, New class type collaboration (#2)
Pedja Simovic
Mar 28 2009, 08:30 AM
Instructor
Quick announcement guys.

I am keeping in mind that you have all been busy this month working on this new approach.

I will give you extension until 29th- one extra day, I hope that will give you enough time to record something.

Here is list of takes I am expecting :

Coffeeman
Enforcer
Tolek
Paiva
Ajmurrell
Nazgul
Roythebattousai
jer
Sami
Iluha
Outlaw 2112
sted
Jesse
kaznie_NL
Alex87

I am at your disposal guys if you have any questions and need any help.

Thank you

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 28 2009, 09:00 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
today is the 28th, so I'm finishing it today! I have a hockey game coming up within an hour, so I'll do it in the afternoon. I should be back around 2.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Nazgul
Mar 28 2009, 11:17 AM
GMC:er
I'll also try to upload it today, or at least tomorrow. I got a gig today and have been working on the songs we play so I had not that much time.

--------------------
Chuck Norris rules!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 28 2009, 05:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 28 2009, 09:00 AM) *
today is the 28th, so I'm finishing it today! I have a hockey game coming up within an hour, so I'll do it in the afternoon. I should be back around 2.

Awesome Kaznie !

QUOTE (Nazgul @ Mar 28 2009, 11:17 AM) *
I'll also try to upload it today, or at least tomorrow. I got a gig today and have been working on the songs we play so I had not that much time.

No problem, I will start mixing Sunday night so that gives you time to submit your take last minute smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nazgul
Mar 29 2009, 09:20 PM
GMC:er
Now, I finished my take and recorded it, but with TVC I couldn't convert the mpeg-file to .mp3. sad.gif I'm really a noob at recording, converting, mixing etc. and I was satisfied that I could upload my take tonight, with only one hour time to compose and record my take. And now it doesn't work. sad.gif I'm extremely sorry, I'm afraid that you'll have mix the other takes tomorrow, Pedja, without me, because I'm too stupid to upload a simple take. sad.gif

I don't even know the basic rules of a good record, could someone explain it, so I'll know it for upcoming collabs? mellow.gif

So, sorry again, Pedja. sad.gif

--------------------
Chuck Norris rules!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 30 2009, 02:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nazgul @ Mar 29 2009, 10:20 PM) *
Now, I finished my take and recorded it, but with TVC I couldn't convert the mpeg-file to .mp3. sad.gif I'm really a noob at recording, converting, mixing etc. and I was satisfied that I could upload my take tonight, with only one hour time to compose and record my take. And now it doesn't work. sad.gif I'm extremely sorry, I'm afraid that you'll have mix the other takes tomorrow, Pedja, without me, because I'm too stupid to upload a simple take. sad.gif

I don't even know the basic rules of a good record, could someone explain it, so I'll know it for upcoming collabs? mellow.gif

So, sorry again, Pedja. sad.gif

Nazgul don't feel bad man !
From top of my head I wouldn't know how to convert mpeg to mp3 file. First thing I would do is Google it, then download software needed for such a thing and then sort it out. So you are definitely not alone.

If you already have a Mpeg file and want to skip all converting time, why don't you upload it via YOUSENDIT website ?

I will start doing final mix today (Monday) so you still have time to submit it !

Put my email in recipients email [email protected]

Thanks

Pedja

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 31 2009, 05:12 PM
Instructor
Guys I am starting to mix the collaboration now. You still have chance to upload your take in next couple of hours or so.
Final mix with comments should be up tomorrow !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 31 2009, 09:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Sorry, Pedja. I didn´t manage to do a new take and I´ll have to take the critique on my not perfect homework. doh! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 31 2009, 09:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tolek @ Mar 31 2009, 10:55 PM) *
Sorry, Pedja. I didn´t manage to do a new take and I´ll have to take the critique on my not perfect homework. doh! biggrin.gif

Glad you will take the critique cause you deserve it wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 31 2009, 10:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Mar 31 2009, 09:58 PM) *
Glad you will take the critique cause you deserve it wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif This time I´m not looking forward to it. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:34 PM