Good Place To Buy Cd's, I think some shall be interested
The Uncreator
Apr 9 2007, 01:28 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hey, i dont know how many of you still buy CD's, but i for one, try to buy as many as i can ( i dont download music ), and for those that do buy CD's, and are into metal, this is a GREAT Site, i just spent like $100 here today, great selection of hard to find stuff In america CHEAP.

http://www.cdinzane.com/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wheeler
Apr 9 2007, 11:44 PM
GMC:er
Good Lord.....that is unreal. ohmy.gif I'm surprised you were able to narrow it down to $100. Thanks for the heads up.

PS - Did you wet yourself when you checked the Iron Maiden selection? Or do you already have all of those?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 10 2007, 08:47 AM
Of course I buy CD's! smile.gif Cool site, even though I dont buy much metal these days. I usually use cdon.com.

QUOTE (wheeler @ Apr 9 2007, 10:44 PM) *
PS - Did you wet yourself when you checked the Iron Maiden selection? Or do you already have all of those?

Heh, I do tongue.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 12 2007, 01:47 AM
QUOTE (wheeler @ Apr 9 2007, 06:44 PM) *
Good Lord.....that is unreal. ohmy.gif I'm surprised you were able to narrow it down to $100. Thanks for the heads up.

biggrin.gif
I got every iron maiden album, live, compilation, the video game, and the soundhouse tapes, the boxset, best of the b sides and all, all there DVD's, there book, 4 shirts, tons of posters, The eddie action figures...im a huge maiden collector biggrin.gif

I narrowed it down to $100 because thats all i had biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Apr 12 2007, 07:19 AM
Instructor
Great website!
Thanks!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 12 2007, 04:39 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Apr 12 2007, 12:47 AM) *
biggrin.gif
I got every iron maiden album, live, compilation, the video game, and the soundhouse tapes, the boxset, best of the b sides and all, all there DVD's, there book, 4 shirts, tons of posters, The eddie action figures...im a huge maiden collector biggrin.gif

I narrowed it down to $100 because thats all i had biggrin.gif

WOW, you beat me by far. I have powerslave, rock in rio, clansman, piece of mind and number of the beast posters, all their studio albums, uhm couple of live, couple of "best of", got the eddie box thingie, got 5 DVD's, also got number of the beast and live after death on vinyl/LP(whats the english word for that?). And also many T-shirts tongue.gif been on 2 maiden concerts aswell.

This post has been edited by Robin: Apr 12 2007, 04:40 PM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 12 2007, 11:30 PM
AH!!
Only seen maiden once! you got me beat there though tongue.gif im jealous of you for that, im hoping to see them again as soon as possible. ive actually got Piece of Mind, Powerslave, The Number Of The Beast, and Somewhere In Time, ORIGINAL Vinyls, my aunt was a big fan in the 80's and since her son (that being my cousin), didnt want them, she gave them to me biggrin.gif

Still youve seen maiden twice!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:05 AM