Foot N Mouth, have you ever made a prat of yourself?
Darktime
Apr 3 2010, 11:26 PM
GMC:er
My 2 month old boss 600 suddenly stopped working so I called the dealer and asked for repairs under warranty, he was reluctant to accept it back for repair so I told him what a crap shop he was running. Trying to fix the problem myself I plugged my 3 month old bird of prey into another amp and discovered that it was the guitar that was`nt working not the boss 600, so I contacted the shop where I purchased the guitar and asked if I could get it fixed under warranty but he said only if I paid £184 postage, so I told him what a crappy service he was giving. Out of desperation I took it to my local expert and he "changed the battery laugh.gif "

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Darktime: Apr 3 2010, 11:26 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zen
Apr 3 2010, 11:57 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
hahhahhaha .. laugh.gif laugh.gif

edit - Oh and I've had the battery incident myself .. but i figured it out after troubling some people. Still made a fool of myself, no doubt tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by zen: Apr 4 2010, 12:33 AM

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Apr 4 2010, 01:26 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
I just went round and round with a local hardware store the other day! I bought a new package of shingles for my roof, and when I got it home, I opened the package half way, and the shingles were the totally wrong color. I argued with the guy on the phone about the color...he said it should match, I said they were WAY too dark. I went down there and challenged him to show me how they are even close to matching what is on my roof already. He promptly opened the package the rest of the way, revealing the true color of the shingles...which was a perfect match! I was looking at the part that goes under the top layer...which is black! I felt like an idiot and apologized to the guy!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
thefireball
Apr 4 2010, 03:40 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Apr 3 2010, 07:26 PM) *
I just went round and round with a local hardware store the other day! I bought a new package of shingles for my roof, and when I got it home, I opened the package half way, and the shingles were the totally wrong color. I argued with the guy on the phone about the color...he said it should match, I said they were WAY too dark. I went down there and challenged him to show me how they are even close to matching what is on my roof already. He promptly opened the package the rest of the way, revealing the true color of the shingles...which was a perfect match! I was looking at the part that goes under the top layer...which is black! I felt like an idiot and apologized to the guy!

How embarassing and funny! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gary
Apr 4 2010, 04:15 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Apr 4 2010, 01:26 AM) *

Very funny.. only cuz I had fallen prey to the exact same issue last year. I bought a bundle from home depot and when I got them home I opened the package a bit and saw they were black.. I was in a hurry to get the job done and not in the mood to drive back and exhange them. I ended up having a small swearing fit in front of my house telling anyone who would listen how inconsiderate some people can be.. picking up a package and putting it back in the wrong stack. My wife walked up and tore the package back further and said "is this the color you wanted" ? Dohhhhhh!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:49 AM