A song for the ladies?
Chris
Feb 15 2007, 12:10 AM
GMC:er
Can any one suggest any realy nice well known acoustic fingerpicking songs, that are really gentle and have lyrics. Songs the ladys love and you can play it to them and there response wud be soming like "omg that is sooo sweet". Some thing like tears in heaven, or maybe a bit more rocky; Stairway to heaven. As i don't hav much of this type of music i cant really think of ne. Can Ne help me out??? thanks P.S im sure many other people would like a list....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Never Stop Rockin'

Axes : PRS SE Singlecut, Fender Squire Stratocaster, Epiphone SG
Amp : Marshall MG Series 30DFX
Pedals : Dunlop Cry Baby GCB-95, Behringer OD100
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
brainlesswonder
Feb 15 2007, 12:15 AM
QUOTE (Chris @ Feb 14 2007, 06:10 PM) *
Can any one suggest any realy nice well known acoustic fingerpicking songs, that are really gentle and have lyrics. Songs the ladys love and you can play it to them and there response wud be soming like "omg that is sooo sweet". Some thing like tears in heaven, or maybe a bit more rocky; Stairway to heaven. As i don't hav much of this type of music i cant really think of ne. Can Ne help me out??? thanks P.S im sure many other people would like a list....

Even Hitler Had a Girlfriend - The Mr T Experience

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
buckjones
Feb 15 2007, 12:20 AM
QUOTE (brainlesswonder @ Feb 14 2007, 06:15 PM) *
Even Hitler Had a Girlfriend - The Mr T Experience

brainless that is just funny! any song involving hitler will definitely get the girls goin! laugh.gif

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Feb 15 2007, 01:34 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Chris @ Feb 14 2007, 06:10 PM) *

How about "More than Words" by Extreme? Its not too hard, and you can pretend to be Nuno laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Doofs
Feb 15 2007, 01:47 AM
Well I once heard a pretty rocky performance of wonderful tonight - if you're talented enough to play with it, that song sounds cool with a lil distortion and a slightly less gentle approach

Quite the opposite for my ex's birthday I gave her a rock performance of Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead... tongue.gif she shouldn't have crashed the party muahahah

--------------------
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

+Quote Post
brainlesswonder
Feb 15 2007, 02:11 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Feb 14 2007, 07:34 PM) *
How about "More than Words" by Extreme? Its not too hard, and you can pretend to be Nuno laugh.gif

I always thought they were about to kiss in that Video, gave me the willies.

+Quote Post
buckjones
Feb 15 2007, 02:24 AM
QUOTE (brainlesswonder @ Feb 14 2007, 08:11 PM) *

dude me too!! haha

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Feb 15 2007, 02:33 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (brainlesswonder @ Feb 14 2007, 08:11 PM) *

Hmm, maybe that woudn;t have the desired effect then laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 15 2007, 11:54 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Chris @ Feb 15 2007, 12:10 AM) *

"Balladen om herr Fredrik Åkare och den söta fröken Cecila Lind" by Cornelis Vreeswijk. Chicks love it, if they understand Swedish.

I never tried playing Lionel Richie's "Hello" so I'm not sure how it works on guitar but if you played it to me I'd start sobbing, imagine how a girl would react.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:46 PM