Setup Input Level On Pod Gx
Moonchild
Jun 29 2009, 06:34 PM
GMC:er
Hi,

i´m reading tonymiros threads about recording in reaper and bought a pod gx. These lessons are really usefull but I have one question:

Where can I set the input or gain for my Pod GX device. There is no knob on it so i assume it´s in the windows audio settings. But I always get an error when trying to acces the recording volume.

For know I just setup my tone in the Pod Farm Plugin in Reaper and adjust the sound there so that it´s ok in the monitor.

Maybe you can look at the image I have made to see what I mean because i´m not sure if my english is good enough to explain it. wink.gif
Btw. is this recording level ok? I strumm really hard to get this level, think average is a bit deeper...

thanks and greetings....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Moonchild: Jun 29 2009, 06:35 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 29 2009, 11:17 PM
Instructor
The channel metters should NOT go above 0dB limit ever, so don't worry it's perfectly normal. Do you have loudness issues?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:50 PM