Mtp - Lessons, non-competitive - Harry
big harry
Sep 24 2008, 08:41 PM
Learning Roadie - CHALLENGE STAR!
and here comes lesson 2 - alternative 3
alice in chains without solo

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 25 2008, 09:41 AM
GMC Founder
Well done Harry - from this video I would say you are more of an intermediate player. For the mtp I am running - I will be looking for absolute beginners.

I saw you posted in the the intermediate application thread - which is great, Smells will let you know if you are accepted into the program! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
big harry
Sep 25 2008, 09:52 AM
Learning Roadie - CHALLENGE STAR!
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 25 2008, 10:41 AM) *
Well done Harry - from this video I would say you are more of an intermediate player. For the mtp I am running - I will be looking for absolute beginners.

I saw you posted in the the intermediate application thread - which is great, Smells will let you know if you are accepted into the program! smile.gif

thx kris for your answer
YES i did, i think i posted 654687951321 of threads the last 5 minutes tongue.gif
any suggestions what to make better, in another way ?
JUST FROM YOUR oppinion ?

thx

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:39 AM