Ohh Missed My 1 Year Anniversary Doh!
Bondy
Oct 4 2008, 01:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Well been at GMC just over A year now and I'm having A great time here learning things I couldnt of dreamt of doing 12 months ago.

Thankyou to the instructors who have inspired me no end particularly
Gabriel for his great beginner rock lessons
Kris for his 1on1 lessons(ps you should do more lessons LOL)
Muris for inspiring me to better things and saying no such thing as cant
And Marcus for introducing me to Neo-Classical loving your lessons at the moment.

Also thanks to Chris(Smells) for teaching me How use scales and putting up with my Jibba Jabba LOL
And Skenny for being in A VB with me he deserves a medal

And finally thanks to Mattauk/and Deeproots for introducing me to Mr paul Gilbert LOL and Yngwie Malmsteen

GMC Rules and I have seen it grow a lot over the past year from a Good Guitar website to A great one thanks to all the Effort Kris and the rest of the team has put in.Enough waffling I need to practise so one again thanks everyone.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DeepRoots
Oct 4 2008, 03:48 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Happy anniversary mate! been great having you around- and i'm sure you would have discovered PG sooner or later, he's still one of the best cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:17 PM