How Do We Create Practice Journals?
A.C. Dega
Dec 14 2009, 02:28 AM
GMC:er
Sup guys, is there an online journal or something to keep track of our own progress? How do we create practice journals?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Marc_Maiden
Dec 14 2009, 06:52 PM
another cool thing you can do is buy a calendar and everynight before you go to bed, you can write in the hours you played and then tally them up each week, then tally each month...it will be cool to see total hours smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
A.C. Dega
Dec 14 2009, 08:36 PM
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Dec 14 2009, 11:52 AM) *
another cool thing you can do is buy a calendar and everynight before you go to bed, you can write in the hours you played and then tally them up each week, then tally each month...it will be cool to see total hours smile.gif

I don't know if I'd want to know... I practice for like 6 hrs a day... I can waste all day and all night just working on one exercise... I'm afraid to see how much time I waste over a month or year for that matter... kinda scary, my girlfriend already hates how long I play for... I'd be scared to give her any concrete evidence of neglect that she could use against me to argue... Some peoples calendars might be embellished by adding hours... mine on the other hand would have to be falsified with hours left out... Ha ha laugh.gif

They have a calendar like that on here but I have no Idea how to set up a Practice agenda up above... that's what I'm trying to find out...

Does anyone know how to use the practice agenda?

How do we set one up? huh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:50 AM