A Praise To Gmc
blindwillie
May 15 2007, 04:20 PM
GMC:er
I'm surprised, in a good way, of the people (community) here, teachers, Kris, and now Henrik who have come out from the shadows under the web smile.gif

When I joined I was afraid I would empty the educational sources here pretty fast. The lessons pages seemed to have been rather static for a while. But the lessons keep coming in a pace higher then I can keep up with.

I myself, have improved to a level I didn't think was possible for me when I picked up the guitar. I'm in no way a good guitarist yet, but I'm getting better for every day and that's great.

Also the way you have responded to complaints, requests and such is great. Instead of the common corporate BS "Things are OK at our end..." you have given straight up answers, looked into it and come up with a solution. Amazing.

Thanks all.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 15 2007, 09:36 PM
GMC Founder
That's some great feedback - thanks! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 15 2007, 09:53 PM
Lets go fishing!
Really excellent value for money!!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:07 PM