2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Noises You Wish You Could Make !
Ben Higgins
Jan 28 2012, 01:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jan 27 2012, 09:22 PM) *
huh.gif

WOW ! The weird thing is, he's actually got a really awesome tone ! I'd love a guitar tone like that cool.gif

QUOTE (Mudbone @ Jan 27 2012, 08:21 PM) *
I really wish I could do the 80's metal falsetto screams, how awesome that would be biggrin.gif

Everybody can sing falsetto because it's that easy, thin high register that we can all access.. falsetto screams are like Justin Hawkins or King Diamond. The real metal screams don't use falsetto, they're something like a mixture of chest and head voice.. like Halford etc smile.gif

So you could do falsetto screams.. but I have no idea how one would do the real screams !?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 28 2012, 03:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 28 2012, 12:57 PM) *
WOW ! The weird thing is, he's actually got a really awesome tone ! I'd love a guitar tone like that cool.gif

Everybody can sing falsetto because it's that easy, thin high register that we can all access.. falsetto screams are like Justin Hawkins or King Diamond. The real metal screams don't use falsetto, they're something like a mixture of chest and head voice.. like Halford etc smile.gif

So you could do falsetto screams.. but I have no idea how one would do the real screams !?

Yup, I can normally pull off that one too smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 28 2012, 06:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 28 2012, 02:45 PM) *
Yup, I can normally pull off that one too smile.gif

We need to hear these ball busters !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 28 2012, 07:25 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jan 27 2012, 09:18 PM) *
Check this guy biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:12 PM