3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Derper Guitar Mentoring
Alex Feather
Oct 24 2012, 01:18 AM
Instructor
Hi I just wanted to check and see how is everything? Do you have any questions or need help with anything? Let me know!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
derper
Nov 9 2012, 12:29 AM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks for checking back Alex....I'm starting to get back into the swing of practice, and life, after the loss of my father last month.

I'll be posting some results sometime this week. Right now, I'm trying to regain my hand strength/speed/timing lost with the week or so away from consistent practice. I'll be posting vids soon, and will harmonize that scale you asked about a WHILE back.

QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Oct 23 2012, 04:18 PM) *
Hi I just wanted to check and see how is everything? Do you have any questions or need help with anything? Let me know!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 11 2012, 12:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (derper @ Nov 8 2012, 11:29 PM) *
Thanks for checking back Alex....I'm starting to get back into the swing of practice, and life, after the loss of my father last month.

I'll be posting some results sometime this week. Right now, I'm trying to regain my hand strength/speed/timing lost with the week or so away from consistent practice. I'll be posting vids soon, and will harmonize that scale you asked about a WHILE back.

Oh man I am so sorry to hear about your father... Let me know if I can do anything to make you feel better or help you with anything! smile.gif
I am looking forward to hear your takes and see your videos! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 17 2012, 03:48 AM
Instructor
I just wanted to follow up and see how are you doing?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:23 PM