2 Pages V  < 1 2  
What Country Do You Live In?
Robin
Oct 29 2007, 09:16 PM
GMC:er
Norway.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 29 2007, 09:19 PM
Lets go fishing!
This thread kinda reminds me of the game Street Fighter 2 : the world warriors. The bit where you select your characters and it states your country.Only we are guitar warriors from across the globe mellow.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Fabian Schulz
Oct 29 2007, 09:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 29 2007, 09:19 PM) *
This thread kinda reminds me of the game Street Fighter 2 : the world warriors. The bit where you select your characters and it states your country.Only we are guitar warriors from across the globe mellow.gif

laugh.gif

I'm from Cuxhaven in Germany.

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550, Squier Showmaster Jimmy Shine Signature

Amps: Marshall G30R CD Combo, Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack

Pedals: Digitech DF-7, Boss RC-2, Dunlop Cry Baby

Wishlist: Brunetti XL R-Evo II or Brunetti Mercury EL34 and a Fabian Schulz Signaturemodel by Ibanez :D

Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Twibeard
Oct 29 2007, 09:52 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 29 2007, 09:19 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif - only weapon possible = Axe - lots of different shapes though tongue.gif

--------------------

Guitar: Ibanez RG370DXCE my backup is a Fender Strat.
Amps: Marshall MG and Line6 Spider III 75W combo (preferred)

Recording stuff: Cubase SX3, Logic emagic, Novation ReMote SL, M-Audio Pro
Synth experiance: Roland, MoTu, Native Instrument, Spectrasonics and Steinberg
Main VST's: Kontakt2, FM8, Bass station, Ezdrummer, MoTu EI, Atmosphere, Crystall

+Quote Post
chast
Oct 29 2007, 11:11 PM
Learning Roadie
Im from Germany, the land of the beer tongue.gif cool.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 29 2007, 11:16 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Twibeard @ Oct 29 2007, 08:52 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif - only weapon possible = Axe - lots of different shapes though tongue.gif

Man, if i was really sad i would so photoshop gmc world guitar warriors right now blink.gif but i must finish my theory paper! laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Animosity
Oct 30 2007, 03:57 AM
United States of America... Texas edition

I would love to live in Japan though! Kyoto to be exact, love the tradition of that city!

+Quote Post
erik
Oct 30 2007, 05:27 AM
Norway!

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Oct 30 2007, 07:11 AM
Vancouver, Canada

+Quote Post
stratman33
Oct 30 2007, 08:48 AM
QUOTE (VinceG @ Oct 29 2007, 02:26 AM) *
Michigan USA

used to live in Philippines since 2001 then moved.

I am planning to move to Canada when I get older.

hey i live in michigan to! what city do you live in?

--------------------

+Quote Post
maes
Oct 30 2007, 08:54 AM
i live in arizona usa, i just moved from colorado- BEAUTIFUL place. cool.gif

--------------------
If you like it, play it.
If you can play it, enjoy it.

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Oct 30 2007, 09:06 AM
Massachusetts, USA

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Oct 30 2007, 09:27 AM
Right now I'm staying in Blythe, California, USA

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 30 2007, 09:41 AM
Instructor
Bosnia biggrin.gif

Tho we all have the feature to show this in profile wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Oct 30 2007, 09:46 AM
Deer Park, Washington, United States of America. I lived in Ramona, California until not that long ago, I moved up just after last summer. And I have to say, I'm deafenitly (biggrin.gif) not missing it one bit...

I don't understand everyone's fascination with California, the people there seem to be mostly jerks, it's terribly crowded and everything is so expensive... just about the only thing going for it is the beaches, in my opinion...

But I love it here in Washington, it's beautiful, and the people here seem much kinder.

This post has been edited by Zephyr: Oct 30 2007, 09:47 AM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 30 2007, 11:50 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
The US

Originally im from....

"The Enchanted Lands"

smile.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Oct 30 2007, 04:27 PM
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Oct 30 2007, 12:48 PM) *
hey i live in michigan to! what city do you live in?

Down River south of Detroit.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Oct 30 2007, 05:39 PM
Instructor
Barcelona, Spain smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:30 PM