Need Help. Want To Learn Fast Effective :)
SirEld
Jan 12 2009, 10:56 PM
GMC:er
Hey all of you biggrin.gif

You guys probably get these kind of questions all the time, but i tried to search around and I couldn't find what I was looking for...
I'm also kinda lazy tongue.gif

I want to start practicing the guitar again, I FINALLY got a new Jack cord!
The problem is that I was a beginner when I used to have a cord and now I have forgotten pretty much everything.
So now I was thinking of starting from scratch, and I want learn how to play Heavy metal or Thrash Metal....

So my question to you guys is what should I pay most attention to now at the beginner stage to learn as fast and most effective as possible? Like what should I start with?

Maybe you guys have some suggestion to what lessons I should start with?

I know this might sound as "Do all the work for me please guys", But I figured I would give this a shot since I know there are so many skilled guitar players here and I know I could get some great tips from this community smile.gif

So thanks in advance, I really hope you guys have the time to give me a little push rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez RG 3EX1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:53 AM