2 Pages V  < 1 2  
What To Get..., ...another topic!
kaznie_NL
Jul 29 2008, 02:04 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
WTF: I just saw this which is the same but cheaper right? again with seymour duncan pickups.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Jul 29 2008, 02:48 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I'd suggest you get an Epiphone SG G-400 plus a Roland Cube 30 as amp!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
JeroenKole
Jul 29 2008, 02:54 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jul 29 2008, 03:04 PM) *
WTF: I just saw this which is the same but cheaper right? again with seymour duncan pickups.

Fingers starting to itch and wallet starting to burn.

oh dear rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
inertia
Jul 29 2008, 10:13 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jul 19 2008, 02:03 PM) *
Hey GMC!!

I'm not realy into buying a new guitar, but I want to see what fits me! This is what I need in a guitar:
-Price between 200 and 300 euros. It's important that the price is not lower, because then there will be now quality difference between the guitar and my Richwood guitar (which is like squier quality).
-No Floyd Rose or other floating bridge, because of the trouble with restringing.
-Has to look good biggrin.gif No warlord type guitars for me, no Flying V's either.
-One or more humbuckers would be nice because now I only have singles. Best is with a switch to split the double coils in to singles.
-I don't care if it's a "second range" brands. I don't care if it's an unknown brand.

For and Amp:
-Just for practice at home
-below 200 euros
-better then my Kustom Arow 16 (16watt)
-effects isn't needed, I use a multiFX

I play all kind of genres, and that's also important for me. I realy don't want a guitar which is only good for metal. I like to play some tight metal riffing, but also nice calm blues.

Quit some things...Hit me!

You can get a humbucker and single coil sound from a PRS SE Custom I believe, but don't get the version with a tremolo, as goes out of tune quite easily

here's a video of the guitar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJqacvSa3PE

This post has been edited by inertia: Jul 29 2008, 11:11 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:32 AM