New Guitar Plugin Jamvox, Here is my first Custom Patch! :)
Todd Simpson
May 19 2012, 02:53 AM
GMC:er
I know that only a few folks here use Guitar Plugins, and some folks are still working on getting an audio interface, but at the risk of adding yet another plugin to the mix I wanted to share JAMVOX!

I recently got a VOX multi pedal and found JAMVOX which is like AMPLITUDE and is a guitar plugin for DAW or Stand Alone use. It's got an entirely different sound/feel from any of my other guitar plugins, as does the vox pedal. I"m very very very new to vintage style tones and of course had to make a METAL patch! smile.gif

Jamvox lets you share patches online and the demo is free to try so here is my first custom patch! Give it a shot if you can. It's a handy bit of kit!

http://www.voxamps.com/jamvox/

Attached File  TODD_CRAZY_CHUNK_1.jvg.zip ( 1.1K ) Number of downloads: 375

Attached Image

Mac or PC compatible Guitar Studio software
Drag & Drop interface allows quick creation of a customized rig
19 Amp models, from vintage to high-gain.
o Virtual Valve Reactor delivers spot-on recreations of the original amp design
12 Speaker cabinet models; combine your favorite amp & cabinet
57 Effect models accurately emulate the originals
o 18 Pedal type effects (Compressor, Wah, etc.)
o 12 Modulation style effects (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, etc.)
o 11 Delay effects, including modeled analog tape echo, multi-head delay, etc.
o 15 Reverb type effects plus Noise Reduction
GXT III Guitar XTraktion removes (or isolates) the guitar from nearly any recording; allowing performers to play along in place of their guitar heroes
Improved full-screen interface
Access to JamVOX-online.com
Movie Recording mode for critiquing your own practice sessions
Plug-in (AU, VST) abilities; 64-Bit native support

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 19 2012, 02:53 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 19 2012, 03:28 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Todd, you really need to get Redwirez IR's. Even the best guitar plugin cant emulate even a half of the quality of those IR's. It makes GR, Overloud, Amplitube, and Revalver REALLY Shine.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 19 2012, 06:23 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ May 18 2012, 10:28 PM) *
Todd, you really need to get Redwirez IR's. Even the best guitar plugin cant emulate even a half of the quality of those IR's. It makes GR, Overloud, Amplitube, and Revalver REALLY Shine.

I think I may be using them? I've got wads of IR's that you linked to. But if not, I"m certainly open to good IRs I don't have yet smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 19 2012, 01:49 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
These you have to pay for, I just bought them. They are $125.00 for the whole thing but definitely worth it! You can also buy them by cab and such, and the more you buy the cheaper they are. The first is like $9.00, and by the time you buy 25, each one only cost about $1.00

http://redwirez.com/products.jsp

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:45 PM