Lesson With Guitar Pro
speedfire
Jan 23 2012, 10:45 AM
GMC:er
hi guys,
here a french dude so sorry for my bad english.
please, is it possible to join all the tracks on guitar pro because for learning it's very good. When you have the all tracks you can reduce the lead guitar and you can play over the others tracks. you can also decide to reduce the tempo for learning and it's very ( efficient ? )cool to work like that. it's a good way to improve and to stay in the rythm. you can go back on the video to see difficult points playing by the teacher and return on guitar pro until you reach the right tempo. After that you can play on the backing tracks without guitar pro to control if you are well in the good rythm.
i already saw a few lesson on GMC and really it's very good.

Guitaristiquement vôtre,

Speedfire

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
edguy
Jan 23 2012, 11:16 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (speedfire @ Jan 23 2012, 10:45 AM) *
hi guys,
here a french dude so sorry for my bad english.
please, is it possible to join all the tracks on guitar pro because for learning it's very good. When you have the all tracks you can reduce the lead guitar and you can play over the others tracks. you can also decide to reduce the tempo for learning and it's very ( efficient ? )cool to work like that. it's a good way to improve and to stay in the rythm. you can go back on the video to see difficult points playing by the teacher and return on guitar pro until you reach the right tempo. After that you can play on the backing tracks without guitar pro to control if you are well in the good rythm.
i already saw a few lesson on GMC and really it's very good.

Guitaristiquement vôtre,

Speedfire

Hi speedfire and welcome to gmc!

You can download the guitar pro files for each lessons when you have an active subscription (payed member). They are placed on the left side of the lesson video player.

cheers

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)

+Quote Post
speedfire
Jan 23 2012, 11:44 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (edguy @ Jan 23 2012, 11:16 AM) *
Hi speedfire and welcome to gmc!

You can download the guitar pro files for each lessons when you have an active subscription (payed member). They are placed on the left side of the lesson video player.

cheers

I am already a paying member of GMC.
I knew ther is possible to load guitar pro on the video corner. But what i tried to say is there are not ALL THE TRACKS of the others instruments.
There is only the lead guitar.
It would be better with the drum and the bass tracks. So i could reduce the lead guitar and play over the drum and the bass with a lower tempo. its a good training before going ( without guitar pro now ) on the backtracks proposed by GMC.

Thanks for your anser.
Speedfire

+Quote Post
edguy
Jan 23 2012, 12:12 PM
Learning Roadie
Oh okay, sorry that i understood your question wrong smile.gif

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:12 AM