Awesome New Song From Baby Metal
superize
Feb 13 2013, 09:38 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru

I have been listening to this song almost nonstop for a couple of days and its one of the best songs i have heard

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Grace
Feb 13 2013, 11:15 PM
GMC:er
I like this a lot!! biggrin.gif I always wanted to mix metal with some moves and dancing (not exactly this type of dance but) it's cool to see someone with similar ideas biggrin.gif Great song!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Grace: Feb 13 2013, 11:16 PM

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 14 2013, 01:18 AM
i like it biggrin.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 14 2013, 07:14 AM
Good pull smile.gif This was in the forum about a year ago wasn't it? I"m no sure this is a "new" song, but either way, it's spiff smile.gif The guys doing the music are the real band so to speak, but having the cute gals singing is a nice touch smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (superize @ Feb 13 2013, 03:38 PM) *

I have been listening to this song almost nonstop for a couple of days and its one of the best songs i have heard

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 14 2013, 04:12 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Awesome stuff, I read about them in the german Metal Hammer magazine a while back.

Gotta love the japanese.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:54 AM