It Live !, yes it give a lot of troubles
fzalfa
Mar 8 2017, 06:28 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi here

I have finaly make my Alfa 156 v6 roaring again.

Need an engine change because of a head gasket leak, so i decide to creplace this venerable engine with 351.000km.

It was runing fine, but heat a lot and eat a lot of water, so i had a second engine with 80.000km.

swapping the engine on this car is a hell !!!

four month of one day per week job, preparing the new engine, cleaning parts, engine bay etc.....

The previous engine owner have change the timing belt and water pump, spark plug too (40€ each)

i have spend hours about trouble shooting because of two inverted coil.

Pif paf in the exhaust.... weird.

after fixing this , i had idling issue, irregular runing, becasue of an inlet tube not totaly tight.... an air leak.

so now, i'm proud to present you this engine, no more catalysator, runing with bioethanol and a remaped ECU......

listen and enjoy !

Cheers

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AK Rich
Mar 8 2017, 08:40 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (fzalfa @ Mar 8 2017, 11:00 AM) *
Hi Rich

i have work with negative temperature in december !

Good grief man! As much as you like to work on your toys, you need a heated garage! biggrin.gif I have been there. It doesn't go well to work on automobiles when yours finger are freezing. It kind of takes the fun right out of it and a colorful vocabulary emerges instead!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:34 AM