4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Where's Everyone From?
SHAVENGA
Jun 25 2007, 05:34 PM
GMC:er
Switzerland! (Not sweden)

Home of chocolate and cheese biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pantalaimon
Jun 25 2007, 06:06 PM
I've lived in 5 states over the 17-year course of my life - PA, WA, FL, NJ, and now TX. I currently reside in Austin TX about 15 miles from Downtown out near Cedar Park (the suburbs). It's pretty cool here - lots of culture and such. Lots and Lots of music (most of which is just bad bar bands though). Austin is sometimes referred to as "The Live Music Capital of the World" though.

And we have ACL and SXSW! w00t.

I'll be going to college in Chicago in a year though. smile.gif I can't wait! I love cities!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Pantalaimon: Jun 25 2007, 06:07 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
~Schecter C-1+ (black cherry) w/ Duncan Designed PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Fender Mexican Stratocaster (black) w/ stock PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Jasmine by Takamine acoustic (kinda crappy - $90)
~Fender Frontman 25R amp.
~Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive pedal
~Dan-Ecko pedal

+Quote Post
Jeff
Jun 25 2007, 07:42 PM
Virginia, USA. Home of tobacco, guns and rednecks. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Kuenocks
Jun 25 2007, 07:50 PM
Germany, home of sauerkraut and good beer =D

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Jun 25 2007, 08:05 PM
QUOTE (jeff @ Jun 25 2007, 06:42 PM) *
Virginia, USA. Home of tobacco, guns and rednecks. tongue.gif

In the northern third, lobbyists and congressmen.

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Jeff
Jun 25 2007, 09:18 PM
QUOTE (Scott Gentzen @ Jun 25 2007, 02:05 PM) *
In the northern third, lobbyists and congressmen.

Yeah, what a strange mix. It's like Northern Virginia is its own state. To be honest, that's where I reside though. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
gharris
Jun 25 2007, 11:56 PM
Dublin, Ireland cool.gif

+Quote Post
Stijntjen
Jun 26 2007, 11:17 AM
Ghent, Belgium
Home of the best chocolate, best beer, best tax frauders and best muscifestivals tongue.gif

+Quote Post
brandon
Jun 27 2007, 08:54 PM
QUOTE (jeff @ Jun 25 2007, 04:18 PM) *
Yeah, what a strange mix. It's like Northern Virginia is its own state. To be honest, that's where I reside though. laugh.gif

What part of Northern Virgina? I'm in Alexandria, but I'm from North Carolina...um, home of Thelonious Monk, John Coltraine, Charlie Daniels, Doc Watson, the best BBQ, the worst education, tons of bluegrass and one of the largest movie studios on the east coast. I figured that since everyone was doing the "home of.." thing I would too. Man, Germany though, home of good beer....amen to that.

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 27 2007, 09:09 PM
QUOTE (brandon @ Jun 27 2007, 03:54 PM) *
...the best BBQ...

I think some folks in Kansas City and Texas might argue with that. wink.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Resurrection
Jun 27 2007, 09:44 PM
Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Has been famous for all the wrong reasons - now slowly becoming known for better things biggrin.gif

--------------------
If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right.

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jun 29 2007, 09:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
Luxembourg biggrin.gif Isn´t very big, but Steve Vai didn´t forget to come here yesterday. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Braymond
Jun 30 2007, 02:15 AM
Lake Havasu City, Arizona was where I grew up. Right now I'm living in Riverside, California (way too many people here)

--------------------
One day I will be as great as Kristofer Dahl.....MUHAHAHAHAHA

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:38 AM