2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Short Video Clip From My Band Practice Session :)
Darius Wave
Nov 12 2013, 11:35 AM
Instructor
Just finished this morning while testing new Machine possibilities smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Darius Wave: Nov 12 2013, 11:36 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 12 2013, 02:07 PM
Instructor
Hehe biggrin.gif I love band inside material tongue.gif

Now - you have to tell us what Niebonie means and the song title, out of which I am figuring out - Ritual biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 12 2013, 02:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 12 2013, 02:07 PM) *
Hehe biggrin.gif I love band inside material tongue.gif

Now - you have to tell us what Niebonie means and the song title, out of which I am figuring out - Ritual biggrin.gif

No I have to take some help from the google translator biggrin.gif

Rytuał godowy ssaków = mammals mating ritual ? biggrin.gif

NIEBONIE can be translated at a few different meanings...a matter of where You hit the space bar biggrin.gif

NIEBO NIE = HEAVEN NO
NIE BO NIE - NO BECAUSE NO

NIE BONIE - NO BONNIE tongue.gif - that does not have any sense, I know tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 12 2013, 02:13 PM
GMC:er
Oh man, is it that cold in your rehearsal room? happy.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Nov 12 2013, 02:27 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 12 2013, 02:11 PM) *
NIE BONIE - NO BONNIE tongue.gif - that does not have any sense, I know tongue.gif

Could have something to do with a male mammal not wanting to proceed with the mating ritual. ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 12 2013, 04:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Nov 12 2013, 02:13 PM) *
Oh man, is it that cold in your rehearsal room? happy.gif

In deed...it was cold before the heat started to flow from the little floor device biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 12 2013, 04:43 PM
Instructor
It's a very cool video, and also great song. I like the style of your band. Catchy chorus! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 13 2013, 12:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Nov 12 2013, 02:27 PM) *
Could have something to do with a male mammal not wanting to proceed with the mating ritual. ph34r.gif

Ha ha smile.gif Let's leave some headroom for individual interpretations biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 12 2013, 04:43 PM) *
It's a very cool video, and also great song. I like the style of your band. Catchy chorus! smile.gif

Thanx Gab! I like some cathy melodies in rock playing biggrin.gif I wish You could understand the lirycs smile.gif Those are the strong side of the vocalist smile.gif Always not serious smile.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Nov 13 2013, 12:44 AM
Awesome video Darius...the band looks like fun! laugh.gif cool.gif

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 13 2013, 01:14 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
yeah, I totally agree with Gab, that chorus has such a catchy melody, I really liked the way you build up into it. very cool.
also, how groovy is that bass line biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Spock
Nov 13 2013, 02:21 AM
Awesome Darius and great playing! I love that clean little jam room you guys have. Wish I could understand the lyrics too.

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 13 2013, 07:34 AM
Learning Tone Master
Very cool video. I like very much the tone of your guitar. Nice song and I like the relaxing ambient between you smile.gif
BTW, in my opinion, I think the most perfect connection (this is what I saw and I feel ) is when you play with Jamming Cherry tongue.gif
I don't know why but I love a lot when you make the "discussion" solo between you and saxophone and you have a different attitude (crazy good mood) biggrin.gif
I know Niebonie it's your "soul" band and I like the songs from Nibonie smile.gif It was fun if I can understand the language smile.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Nov 13 2013, 08:34 AM

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 13 2013, 10:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Nov 13 2013, 12:44 AM) *
Awesome video Darius...the band looks like fun! laugh.gif cool.gif

Yes Rod - We do have a lot of fun together even if the music itself is not a master piece tongue.gif

QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 13 2013, 01:14 AM) *
yeah, I totally agree with Gab, that chorus has such a catchy melody, I really liked the way you build up into it. very cool.
also, how groovy is that bass line biggrin.gif

Since I've crossed the age of 20 I became much more inspired by the vintage rock than modern playing biggrin.gif I like that kind of constant bass line and the queen of chord progressions - THE TRIAD biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Spock @ Nov 13 2013, 02:21 AM) *
Awesome Darius and great playing! I love that clean little jam room you guys have. Wish I could understand the lyrics too.

Thank You Spock! smile.gif I'll ry to translate some but You know how it is with sense of humor. Some jokes translated to different language just don't make sense anymore tongue.gif

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Nov 13 2013, 07:34 AM) *
Very cool video. I like very much the tone of your guitar. Nice song and I like the relaxing ambient between you smile.gif
BTW, in my opinion, I think the most perfect connection (this is what I saw and I feel ) is when you play with Jamming Cherry tongue.gif
I don't know why but I love a lot when you make the "discussion" solo between you and saxophone and you have a different attitude (crazy good mood) biggrin.gif
I know Niebonie it's your "soul" band and I like the songs from Nibonie smile.gif It was fun if I can understand the language smile.gif

Thanx for Your honest opinion Monica! I like allthe bands I play with. Each one gives me satisfaction at different field. I don't imagine myself leaving any of those even though indeed Jamming Cherry has the most "free form" for improvising and creating instrumental conversations like this : smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 13 2013, 10:26 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 13 2013, 09:02 AM) *
Thanx for Your honest opinion Monica! I like allthe bands I play with. Each one gives me satisfaction at different field. I don't imagine myself leaving any of those even though indeed Jamming Cherry has the most "free form" for improvising and creating instrumental conversations like this : smile.gif

Ha,ha.... laugh.gif laugh.gif I love this video and you don't have any idea how many times I watched at this video wink.gif Is really great and this mood of playing for both of you it's what I like to see.
Yes, I think you point perfectly. Jamming Cherry have a "free form" and you have a "free mood" and this is great to see at you smile.gif This joy for improvising and playing it's awesome and this prove how good you know what you do (of course I already know this) wink.gif

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Nov 13 2013, 10:37 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 13 2013, 12:15 PM
Instructor
Good point from Monica here smile.gif It would be cool to understand the language - I also had a german speaking ex-girlfriend who was always telling me about how great some german bands and artists are - but hey.... I don't speak the language so I could not appreciate it. And there's one more thing, you can't really translate lyrics to their full meaning from one language to another wink.gif Unfortunately. This is why I chose English, as Days of Confusion's main language - the majority knows it, so I can reach out to as many people as possible.

And Darius is right here smile.gif Music doesn't have to be complicated - it has to be heartfelt, fun and transmit a message. Dave Grohl and The Foo Fighters are the best example I have in mind right now!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 13 2013, 12:54 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 13 2013, 11:15 AM) *
Good point from Monica here smile.gif It would be cool to understand the language - I also had a german speaking ex-girlfriend who was always telling me about how great some german bands and artists are - but hey.... I don't speak the language so I could not appreciate it. And there's one more thing, you can't really translate lyrics to their full meaning from one language to another wink.gif Unfortunately. This is why I chose English, as Days of Confusion's main language - the majority knows it, so I can reach out to as many people as possible.

And Darius is right here smile.gif Music doesn't have to be complicated - it has to be heartfelt, fun and transmit a message. Dave Grohl and The Foo Fighters are the best example I have in mind right now!

Yes Cosmin, you have perfectly right and it's a good idea to make lyrics in english wink.gif But......it easy when you make in english some... I don't know.... deep lyrics or some that show normal events from life. But when you want to make some hidden messages or something that appear like a joke but behind it's a true reality I think it's hard to make this in other language smile.gif Maybe some allusions from our country it will not be the same for they even if we try to translate correctly in english smile.gif

It would be nice to had all countries the same language biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 13 2013, 12:55 PM
Instructor
Yep...the chemistry between band members means more than any skill smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 13 2013, 01:27 PM
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Nov 12 2013, 03:27 PM) *

Haha, i like how these swedes allways think in the terms of "mating procedure" biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Nov 13 2013, 01:45 PM
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Nov 13 2013, 01:27 PM) *
Haha, i like how these swedes allways think in the terms of "mating procedure" biggrin.gif

They have to think about : 1) Keeping warm in that cold place. 2) Increasing their low population! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Nov 13 2013, 02:59 PM
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Nov 13 2013, 02:45 PM) *
They have to think about : 1) Keeping warm in that cold place. 2) Increasing their low population! laugh.gif

3) inventing new ideas for improving their film industry cool.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:06 PM