Scofield Lesson....getting Ready To Rec!
derper
Jan 26 2012, 12:16 AM
Learning Tone Master
I spent some time this afternoon working on the "Scofield Lesson" by Stephane (awesome lesson!!). I've finally "got" all of the parts, although it's still pretty rickety at this point. I'm going to have to shape it up to get ready to submit a REC vid, but that's where I'm at now. Normally I was practicing each part at 90 bpm which makes a HUGE difference, so this is a first run at full speed. Not quite there at all, but I'll keep practicing. The horrible intonation on my first bend makes me cringe. I usually rock that pretty solid, so I think it's due to stepping off of the camera/horrible roland cube tone. Getting an interface soon so I can submit way better takes.

I'll keep working on it, and hopefully work up to submitting my REC soon. I know it doesn't have to be "perfect", but I'm obviously not quite comfortable at full speed yet. Soon. Practice. Metronome.

*Also, perhaps worth noting.... I just learned the end section today, so I'm pretty rough on that still. Anyway, it still helps me to see the vids as I'm progressing. tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 09:43 AM