3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Global Warming Hoax
AK Rich
Apr 7 2016, 10:14 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Rammikin @ Apr 6 2016, 12:46 PM) *
Thanks. I think I'm pretty clear on your opinion at this point smile.gif.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 7 2016, 11:03 AM) *
Skepticism is healthy smile.gif As are differing thoughts on any given issue. It do thees seem though that we have reached a point where folks have said their bit and it's starting to get repetitive. That's usually when it loses the attraction for me personally. Just like they said in cool hand luke, "what we have here is a failure to communicate. There are some people you just can't reach". I know we would all like to think that our minds are open to new ideas, even if they contradict our own, but sadly, it's often not the case.

The good news is that we have had a rousing back and forth on a very important issue. smile.gif So thanks everyone for sharing their thoughts. I"m going to go back to practicing smile.gif See you guys Saturday!!

Todd

Sorry for the repetitiveness guys. I guess to me it appeared some things said were missed along the way. I do respect everyone's opinion here and just because we disagree doesn't mean I have any hard feelings toward anyone at all . To some it may seem that my mind is closed on the issue but I can assure you I am open to the possibilities of just about anything. Heck, my father's whole side of the family are conservationist, so I have been brought up to respect nature and take care not to destroy the environment. So it's not like I simply don't care about the environment because I truly do.

See ya Saturday, Todd. Just like most Saturdays. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:22 AM