The Pod Xt Doesnt Have A Built In Metronome?
vampire18
May 13 2009, 04:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
i was looking in the instruction manual and nothing. any idea?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
May 13 2009, 04:49 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (vampire18 @ May 13 2009, 04:43 PM) *
i was looking in the instruction manual and nothing. any idea?

I`ve had mine for some time and it hasnt got one built in as far as I`m aware

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
berko
May 13 2009, 05:09 PM
GMC:er
If you download the latest version of Gearbox (it's 3 point something) then you'll find a very simple drum-set in it, you can arrange basic beats and can tweak the tempo up to 300 bpm in total. Don't worry if you have a Farm for the pod, Gearbox and farm can function beside each other without a problem. It's really a shame that they left the drums out of the Farm.

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
sted
May 13 2009, 08:23 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (berko @ May 13 2009, 05:09 PM) *
If you download the latest version of Gearbox (it's 3 point something) then you'll find a very simple drum-set in it, you can arrange basic beats and can tweak the tempo up to 300 bpm in total. Don't worry if you have a Farm for the pod, Gearbox and farm can function beside each other without a problem. It's really a shame that they left the drums out of the Farm.

Yeah, i find pod farm so much easier and nicer to use but no freakin metronome. Epic fail by Line 6!

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
May 14 2009, 05:22 AM
It's one of the things missing from the POD XT, the metronome.
I nearly got the ZOOM G2 instead, just because of the integrated drum machine.

You can get the metronome software, but it's not worth it.

I just use the free software Weird Metronome instead, basic but all that you will need:
CODE
http://www.weirdmetronome.com/

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
May 14 2009, 06:08 AM
Really? Doesn't have a Metronome?. That's a really missed from Line 6. It's something basic that every product like this one must have.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:24 AM