Much Thanks For The Help With Ostinato Etude., Appreciation for the instructors.
FreePizza
Apr 20 2021, 02:29 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
So I just wanted to post this quick thread to thank Kristofer and Gabriel for their feedback and pointers on my first REC for Piotr's inspiring Ostinato Etude. I've been practicing as much as I can when I have time (my 3 year old keeps me busy 🤣).

Kristofer, I've been trying the 80bpm track and it's helped me clean things up with my accuracy, thanks!

Gabriel, I'm paying closer attention to the range of motion my pick attack makes and it has immediately made me faster. Just need to get used to not swinging my hand so much. I'm actually getting much closer to being able to play it up to normal tempo, except for those two final sweeps.

Thanks for everything, gentlemen. I really love this place. I'm not a huge Facebook guy but man, am I ever glad I came across that ad, lol. 😁👍🤘

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by FreePizza: Apr 20 2021, 02:35 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 20 2021, 07:09 AM
GMC Founder
Thank you for joining mate!

It always puts a smile on my face when a new student tries submitting a REC take. I really find REC to be the absolute best part of the site, but I think many people just get stuck practicing and searching for new lessons.

It's really cool you took decisive action and went all in for a specific lesson. Nothing beats 'hitting the stage' and getting that unfiltered feedback on your progress/playing

Welcome to GMC mate 😎👊

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 20 2021, 02:38 PM
Instructor
Cool!! I'm so glad of finding this message mate! Welcome! biggrin.gif

It's nice to see that you are motivated and working hard. I always encourage students to share takes at REC and here you are sharing the reason why everybody should do it!

Enjoy GMC!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:38 PM