5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
What guitar do you have?
LoveJimboLove
Jan 9 2007, 01:36 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (VIRUS @ Jan 8 2007, 08:41 PM) *
Ibanez RG42DX+EMG 81/85
Jackson Soloist? Dinky? (I bought it from a bassist who diden't know which model it was)

Well here's an easy way to tell...

Dinky - Bolt on neck
Soloist - Thru Neck

Gotta love the Jackson...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.myspace.com/idkillyouformyself

Guitars:
Jackson RR1 Snow w/ black pin stripes
-Duncan

Jackson KE2 Emerald Green
-Duncan

Jackson Soloist SL1 Lightning sky
-Duncan

ESP M-II Urban Camo
-EMG

Amps:

Practice
Marshall MS4 and Marshall AVTX 275

Gig
Marshall AVTX 112 412xA and 412xB

Pedals:
Marshall Guv'nor 2 and JH-1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 9 2007, 09:01 AM
Instructor
I finally got my dream guitar last autumn - Ibanez JEM white color!
Thinking of buying a 7-string or an 8-string guitar, as for 7-strings - Ibanez UNIVERSE or Dean Rusty Cooley's 7-string model!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
jm_patton
Jan 10 2007, 02:09 AM
I have 3 OLP MM1's. I picked one up as a joke and fell in love with it. From there I sold my 2 Ibanez RG350's and bought 2 more OLPs.

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 10 2007, 02:27 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 9 2007, 08:01 AM) *
I finally got my dream guitar last autumn - Ibanez JEM white color!

You meen a Steve Vai Signiture guitar! JEM7v! I thought about getting one of those but I just don't think its worth the money. What is the hole at the top for?

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 10 2007, 02:56 AM
Space Bar

This post has been edited by Guitar Master123: Jan 13 2007, 01:00 AM

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Jan 12 2007, 03:47 AM
QUOTE (Guitar Master123 @ Jan 8 2007, 09:26 AM) *
I'm really good at telling the future. Therefor I can tell what guitar...oh ...RIP Dime has. I think he is the kind of guy who would have some sort of Dean Guitar. Am I right? cool.gif

Or you could have just looked at this https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=2230 tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 12 2007, 08:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Guitar Master123 @ Jan 10 2007, 02:27 AM) *
You meen a Steve Vai Signiture guitar! JEM7v! I thought about getting one of those but I just don't think its worth the money. What is the hole at the top for?

The hole is just a piece of design. I love it! hehe

Trust me - this is the best guitar i ever played - and i played a lot of them.
I was in love with this guitar as soon as i saw it for the first time and the feeling while you play is just awesome!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Molgan
Jan 13 2007, 03:01 PM
I have a Gibson les paul standard faded. Its the same as a standard, but its a different finish and some other pickups.

<-----

This post has been edited by Molgan: Jan 13 2007, 04:53 PM

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 14 2007, 04:39 AM
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Jan 12 2007, 02:47 AM) *

Except I didn't tongue.gif . I guess I am really good at telling the future. laugh.gif

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 14 2007, 05:46 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 12 2007, 07:44 AM) *
The hole is just a piece of design. I love it! hehe

Trust me - this is the best guitar i ever played - and i played a lot of them.
I was in love with this guitar as soon as i saw it for the first time and the feeling while you play is just awesome!

I know it is a really cool guitar and I do want it but my dad said I couldn't get all these guitars I want until I move out or become a pro guitarist and when I become a pro guitarist (if I ever do) I won't want another pro guitarists guitar series I would want my own so the only way I could get a JEM is if I come up with $2,100, and fast.

This post has been edited by Guitar Master123: Jan 14 2007, 05:52 AM

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Jan 14 2007, 10:45 AM
QUOTE (Guitar Master123 @ Jan 14 2007, 04:39 AM) *
Except I didn't tongue.gif . I guess I am really good at telling the future. laugh.gif

That's not really telling the future, considering I bought the guitar a couple months ago. laugh.gif It's more like you figured out I was a Dimebag fan(I don't know how you figured that out! wink.gif ), figured out Dime loved Dean guitars, and figured that I would most likely picked Dean because I love Dime.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Jan 14 2007, 10:10 PM
Ibanez RGT 6 EX limited edition black

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post
xtrmn8tr
Jan 14 2007, 10:22 PM
hi all,
jackson RR3 love this...Gibson Les Paul Studio in ebony...'89 Fender Heavy Metal Strat ...Martin Sigma DR41...Fender GDP100 parlor guitar

want to get a RR1 Jackson...ESP Alexi Laiho...and an Ibanez not sure which model yet...keep in mind this may take a few years to complete!...later

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 15 2007, 06:16 AM
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Jan 14 2007, 09:45 AM) *
That's not really telling the future, considering I bought the guitar a couple months ago. laugh.gif It's more like you figured out I was a Dimebag fan(I don't know how you figured that out! wink.gif ), figured out Dime loved Dean guitars, and figured that I would most likely picked Dean because I love Dime.

Maybe I didn't figure it out (I don't know how I could have figured it out either wink.gif ). I'm telling you, I am a phsycic Guitar Master123. So Dean is awesome you say. Well there was one Dean that caught my eye. It was the Dean Razorback Two-Tone but I don't know if that is the way to go. I tried a buch of dean guitars today and I learned that V shaped guitars, not gonna happen. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Guitar Master123: Jan 16 2007, 10:16 PM

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Jan 15 2007, 06:48 AM
I just like Dean, I didn't say you would. When it comes to guitar brands it is strictly preference, and Dean has great quality guitars, with the features I like for not too much $$$. As for pointy guitars, I know some guys that hate playing them, and some people love playing them, it's all preference.

This post has been edited by RIP Dime: Jan 15 2007, 07:03 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
This Dougs For U
Jan 15 2007, 10:34 PM

My brand new Dean 79 V in limited Blue Burst. I also have Duncan Alnico Pro IIs in it. Sounds and plays great.

I also use : Schecter Tempest Custom w/ a Duncan Distortion, and Alnico Pro II

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ Burstbucker pros.

this is my guitar hero controller that my buddy airbrushed for me biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by This Dougs For U: Jan 15 2007, 10:37 PM

--------------------
www.myspace.com/autumnriseband

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 15 2007, 11:35 PM
Dude, guitar video games don't count! I tried to play a V shaped guitar but that didn't work so well. But, I guess it would be playable standing up with a strap.

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
This Dougs For U
Jan 16 2007, 02:53 AM
I never play it sitting down. But it feels great standing up.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/autumnriseband

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Jan 16 2007, 09:03 AM
QUOTE (Guitar Master123 @ Jan 15 2007, 11:35 PM) *
Dude, guitar video games don't count! I tried to play a V shaped guitar but that didn't work so well. But, I guess it would be playable standing up with a strap.

Who cares, that's an killer paintjob!! Awesome DOA V man.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 16 2007, 09:35 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (This Dougs For U @ Jan 15 2007, 10:34 PM) *
this is my guitar hero controller that my buddy airbrushed for me biggrin.gif

WHOA! A beauty! cool.gif

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jan 16 2007, 09:36 AM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:35 AM