2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Mentholwhore Collaboration, Base on Metalcore chops #1
Darius Wave
Sep 1 2013, 01:08 PM
Instructor
Little update:

mix is in progress. I had some technical issues...it happens when everyone has different recording settings, different codes usage etc. I waiting for Patrik vid. I also had to convert Monica audio to 44,1 kHz to fit the track (it changes track tempo when used in 44,1 session). Unleech video and audio works ok. Patrick audio is also ok. At the moment I've done with the audio and getting my video parts done. Maybe I'll figure out something for Patrik video and the mix should be done smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Sep 1 2013, 03:35 PM
Learning Tone Master
Sorry for the problem with audio. I recorded the video in other place, not at home because I needed to use some pedals for sound. I never thought when I recorded that, the settings wasn't ok. We always used 44.1 KHz. I made alot videos there and the settings was ok, but for this time I have not checked again the settings.
Now, I solved my problem with the sound and I already started to make the videos again at my home. I hope next time everything will be ok smile.gif I'm really sorry for issue created.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Sep 1 2013, 03:37 PM

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 1 2013, 05:05 PM
Instructor
This was easy one but unfortunately is worse with Patrik's video. It get out of timming but the audio is ok itself...

+Quote Post
Unleech
Oct 28 2013, 01:44 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 1 2013, 06:05 PM) *
This was easy one but unfortunately is worse with Patrik's video. It get out of timming but the audio is ok itself...

Is it lost forever? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 28 2013, 02:14 PM
Instructor
You meant the final video? Now way! tongue.gif It's available all the time:

+Quote Post
Unleech
Oct 28 2013, 03:16 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 28 2013, 03:14 PM) *
You meant the final video? Now way! tongue.gif It's available all the time:

Oh I didn't even see that... Glad to see it. Good work bros and sis laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 28 2013, 10:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Unleech @ Oct 28 2013, 03:16 PM) *
Oh I didn't even see that... Glad to see it. Good work bros and sis laugh.gif

You deserve a kick in the arse now tongue.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:27 PM