Digitech Rp200
Ryan
Jun 16 2007, 09:27 PM
GMC:er
http://www.digitech.com/products/rp200.htm

Ok well i got my power cord now, but theres another problem, everythings works i plug my output jack into the pedal, and then i plug my guitar into the input into the pedal, well i can get sound to come out of the pedal for like the rythems and everything, BUT my guitar wont make any sound??

please help me.....

if you need further explantion to help you solve this problem, let me know!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ryan: Jun 17 2007, 12:55 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 17 2007, 01:18 AM
Please help me someone. The Rythem of the Pedal with play and everything its just that my guitar wont make any sound coming form my amp, and YES i did hook it up right, and i double checked, and triple checked it from the manual. The guitar cords are brand new just got them before the pedal. The pedal was used when i got it, but everythign works on ti except my guitar making any soudn at all, THATS the biggest problem. So someone with some experience in fixing pedals. Please help me!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 17 2007, 01:55 AM
And also is there a difference in using mono, and stereo?? I tried the mono and it didnt work. Could that be the reason?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rock
Jun 17 2007, 03:12 AM
QUOTE (Ryan @ Jun 17 2007, 01:18 AM) *
Please help me someone. The Rythem of the Pedal with play and everything its just that my guitar wont make any sound coming form my amp, and YES i did hook it up right, and i double checked, and triple checked it from the manual. The guitar cords are brand new just got them before the pedal. The pedal was used when i got it, but everythign works on ti except my guitar making any soudn at all, THATS the biggest problem. So someone with some experience in fixing pedals. Please help me!!

Ryan,

Are you sure it's working correctly. Just because it lights up doesn't mean there isn't a problem with the pedal. If you plug your guitar directly into your amp and there is no issue then it has to be the pedal unless there is some set up issue with the pedal that you are overlooking. The wiring is pretty easy just like a box pedal. Guitar to pedal, pedal to amp. Turn it on and you should get sound. Any way you can have someone check it for you? Did you buy it online or brick and mortar?

+Quote Post
lespaulrocker
Jun 17 2007, 03:18 AM
i agree wit rock, it could be the internal wiring of the pedal. if everything else it working, i really don't know what else would be wrong besides the wiring, unless its your guitar thats f***ed up.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 17 2007, 03:21 AM
Guitar is brand new, and the pedal was bought used!! Hmm there is no guitar shops specifically in town though that are for guitars, just some music stores...maybe ill go trade it back in for some money..and save a bit and get something else thats not used !!!, but thanks for the hlep guys

--------------------

+Quote Post
lespaulrocker
Jun 17 2007, 03:32 AM
yeah... it really sucks whenever you get a piece of equipment and it doesn't work. sorry bout it.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 17 2007, 04:04 AM
No prob, maybe i can now get a DF-7 Distortion Factory tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 17 2007, 12:20 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
What if you play the RP200 with headphones, does that work?
guitar->rp200->headphones

Have you checked your cord with an amp to see if it works, or the rp200 with another cord?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:24 PM