Guitar Advice{wana Buy New One}
besip
Aug 30 2008, 02:32 AM
GMC:er
Hi all..the time is coming and Chrismas is the Deathline biggrin.gif i'm wana spend around 1000$+- something
actualy becouse the money is problem i'm looking for versatible guitar...I'm don't have any experience of any other guitar..i'm still playing on my first year with my Ltd viper 50 over Vox vt-xl 30.

actualy i'm loking something which be can sound nice with Thrash or heavy metal but also sounding like Nocturnal vision melodic stuff.I'm probaly wana tremolo even i'm don't know how to use that stuff biggrin.gif but i'm wana something good to don't have too mutch problem with that

Actualy for reading lot of review and recomedations i'm like
Ibanez 2550z

but if you guys can recomedent me something other from same or other guitar company what is good to try before i'm buy let me know please..

The main thing is Verstatible Guitar with good tremolo{you can pas something without trem also}
Thanks
Rene cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Aug 30 2008, 02:33 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 30 2008, 02:00 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Hi Besip,

The 2550 is an awesome guitar - as are any of the Ibanez Prestige line - and the tremolos are great. If you want to shred and play metal you won't be dissapointed with this guitar, they are great for the money and really high quality.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
besip
Aug 30 2008, 02:17 PM
nobody don't know good quitar around thousand $$$ tongue.gif

Thanks andrew..yes i'm ready to continue play metal but also nice melodic stuff
so anybody else??? i'm don't wana go to the shop just trying 1 guitar tongue.gif maybe the 2550z don't gonna feel good on my hands..any other guitar with good quality like 2550z or better quality smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Aug 30 2008, 02:23 PM
I have the esp mh-1000 and i love it... its around $1000 dollars and plays very smooth..

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product...EMGs?sku=512954

--------------------

+Quote Post
besip
Aug 30 2008, 05:24 PM
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Aug 30 2008, 08:23 AM) *
I have the esp mh-1000 and i love it... its around $1000 dollars and plays very smooth..

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product...EMGs?sku=512954

nice i'm like also Kh 602 but i'm not sure if they are so versatible cool.gif

anybody else who can recomedet versatible quitar around 1000$ with good tremolo
{other type od Ibanez,jackson,esp or other types and brands} smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Aug 30 2008, 05:31 PM
Instructor
What about carvin, I really like these, you can customize your guitar, and if you don't know too crazy, like adding special sunburst finished, you could probably keep it under $1000

Check out their guitars in stock

http://www.carvinguitars.com/guitars-in-st...id=SB&dir=R

I really like the C66 guitars, this is like the one I have

http://www.carvinguitars.com/guitars-in-st...hp?Serial=83175

Good Luck

This post has been edited by Jose Mena: Aug 30 2008, 05:33 PM

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
besip
Aug 30 2008, 06:11 PM
QUOTE (Jose Mena @ Aug 30 2008, 11:31 AM) *
What about carvin, I really like these, you can customize your guitar, and if you don't know too crazy, like adding special sunburst finished, you could probably keep it under $1000

Check out their guitars in stock

http://www.carvinguitars.com/guitars-in-st...id=SB&dir=R

I really like the C66 guitars, this is like the one I have

http://www.carvinguitars.com/guitars-in-st...hp?Serial=83175

Good Luck

ooooo very nice links..thanks they look really cool..i'm check them out...hope they have good tremolo cool.gif
thanks again smile.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
sidewas lightnin...
Aug 30 2008, 06:42 PM
the gibson les paul studio is the best guitar ever- id get it

--------------------
I spelled my username wrong...I didn't even think that was possible!

Look at the topic for my guitar...
Finished Guitar Build

Gear:
Homemade strat (You still need to look at its topic!)
Squier strat (probably going to get rid of it and get another guitar instead) :)
Line 6 spider amp (not actually used for anything, just acts as a speaker)
Digitech Gnx2 (kind of old, but cheap, and sounds amazing!)

+Quote Post
Mark.
Aug 30 2008, 07:39 PM
I own a Ibanez Rg 2550 and I love it, I mostly use it for metal and shred stuff but I also play some blues (SRV) and jazzy stuff and the rg 2550 does the job for all. Really great guitar, a good buy for sure!

+Quote Post
Toroso
Aug 31 2008, 02:14 AM
QUOTE (Jose Mena @ Aug 30 2008, 12:31 PM) *

Doh! ohmy.gif I was going to suggest Carvin also. They have reissued the V220 now. cool.gif Cool if you like that sort of thing.

BTW: What do you not like about the Viper?

This post has been edited by Toroso: Aug 31 2008, 02:15 AM

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
besip
Aug 31 2008, 02:51 AM
QUOTE (Toroso @ Aug 30 2008, 08:14 PM) *
BTW: What do you not like about the Viper?

nothing biggrin.gif thats my first guitar..when i'm year ago coming to the samash i'm just tell them..i'm never before play guitar give me something for 350${guitar and amp} so they find for me viper 50 and crapy marshall mg 15..actualy i'm tell them give me something cheap to sound closely like mettalica or rammstain biggrin.gif but the guitar isn't so bad for totaly beginer cool.gif

abouth the Carvin yeeahh they look awsome..but maybe problem be try them!!! becouse no mutch guitar store have them....and i'm dont wana buy guitar without try.........my favourire verstaible is still Ibanez but the Carvin looks more like awsome for me smile.gif

and i'm waiting for other recomedations from all of you

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
Toroso
Aug 31 2008, 04:33 AM
QUOTE (besip @ Aug 30 2008, 09:51 PM) *
abouth the Carvin yeeahh they look awsome..but maybe problem be try them!!! becouse no mutch guitar store have them....and i'm dont wana buy guitar without try.........my favourire verstaible is still Ibanez but the Carvin looks more like awsome for me smile.gif

Not sure, but I believe you ahve to order from them. The only stores I know are on the west coast.

and i'm waiting for other recomedations from all of you

Well, I've been looking at Schecter. I don't know much about them, but they seem to have good features.

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
besip
Sep 1 2008, 12:58 AM
QUOTE (Mark. @ Aug 30 2008, 01:39 PM) *
I own a Ibanez Rg 2550 and I love it, I mostly use it for metal and shred stuff but I also play some blues (SRV) and jazzy stuff and the rg 2550 does the job for all. Really great guitar, a good buy for sure!

thanks for your responding
anybody else know about verstaible guitar around 1000$ with great tremolo unsure.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:19 AM