Thanks
ruben_mcn
Mar 1 2010, 11:32 AM
Learning Roadie
Thanks Pedja for takin some time to try and help me. I don´t have words to thank you for all that I have learnd just in this three months ,it was a really great learniing experience .. Hope I dindn´t gave you a lot of headaches smile.gif along this mtp ...
I hope we can continue to work too Pedja ... If not see you in three months :S

Once again sorry for my bad english tongue.gif

Ruben ..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Mar 1 2010, 11:32 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zen
Mar 1 2010, 11:39 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
+1
Indeed. His guidance has given me a great start too. He's got quite the patience to answer any queries day after day smile.gif
Considering the number of students he had, He's been there always replying to everyone's queries every freakin day and so many chats.
Hats off to you Pedjazz wink.gif and thanks a ton.
Your work ethic is highly recognized and regarded. That's probably the most important reason why I chose you as my instructor to begin with smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
playaxeman
Mar 1 2010, 11:42 AM
Learning Rock Star
+1
Yes I agree on Ruben en Zen

Thanks Pedja for all the time and effort the last three months.

I wish I could study more with you but maybe I will see you in 3 months.

Cheers

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 4 2010, 11:23 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot guys. I still can't believe that we have to stop working!!! I can give you individual feedback any time, write me on MSN it is turned on for the most time during the day.

[email protected]

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Mar 4 2010, 11:28 PM
Learning Roadie
Yes, thank you so much Pedja! I feel like you've accelerated my playing and practicing. I will be going over and over what you've taught me and maybe we can pick back up in 3 months. Also, my girlfriend bought berklee music theory books 1 & 2, I will be looking into those and maybe learn a little sightreading too smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:35 PM