3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
New Guitar Instructor: Chowy Fernandez
Bjaron
Feb 22 2010, 04:06 AM
GMC:er
As i saw your first lesson i sit there and thought, holy moses that's a really nice ibanez, then i thought wow that guy got some really great skill and then i thought that guy is totally amazing :-P

I wish i could be able to play you're stuff right now but i'm far away to this.

I'm looking forward to your other lessons. Have a great time here.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock my house :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Feb 22 2010, 04:15 AM
Welcome to the crew man!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Chowy Fernandez
Feb 22 2010, 10:36 PM
QUOTE (descalma @ Feb 22 2010, 02:11 AM) *
Que haces papa!..pase para conocer!, Te felicito muy bueno!! vamos a practicar un poco..! wink.gif

grande hermi!!! una masa q te conectaste aca, I SEND YOU HUGS MAN!! YOU ROCK!! KEEP GOING!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Feb 22 2010, 03:15 AM) *
Welcome to the crew man!

thanks santi! i played with you in "la casa de tucuman" with javier moyano, and you rock man! your videos are awesome! thanks for your comment!!

QUOTE (Bjaron @ Feb 22 2010, 03:06 AM) *
As i saw your first lesson i sit there and thought, holy moses that's a really nice ibanez, then i thought wow that guy got some really great skill and then i thought that guy is totally amazing :-P

I wish i could be able to play you're stuff right now but i'm far away to this.

I'm looking forward to your other lessons. Have a great time here.

oo man!! it´s an honour to recieve comments like yours, really makes me want to play more than ever!! that stuff you wrote keeps me alive!!

dont worry, practice every day harder and harder and you will be able to do whats in your mind!! never give up my friend!!

chears

and thanks again

+Quote Post
Russell Cash
Feb 22 2010, 11:14 PM
Instructor
Welcome to the site. Sounds good.

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Feb 23 2010, 02:42 PM
Instructor
welcome man, awesome playing!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:52 AM