Hi, I Am New
Drag0nz&meTaL
Apr 3 2014, 05:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi everybody! I am new to the forums! id like to introduce myself

My name is Logan Cross and i live in Michigan here in the states and i love guitar. i am studying classical guitar and music theory at Saginaw Valley State University and am loving it. i have 8 guitars and I absoltely love Metal of all kinds! Metallica and MegaDeth got me started and to this day keep me going ! I was deployed to Afghanistan in 2012 and couldnt really play a whole lot but i hit the guitar harder than ever when i got home. my dream is to make a career from music.

Im looking forward to practicing with you all!!!

-Logan

QUOTE (Drag0nz&meTaL @ Apr 3 2014, 04:44 PM) *
Hi everybody! I am new to the forums! id like to introduce myself

My name is Logan Cross and i live in Michigan here in the states and i love guitar. i am studying classical guitar and music theory at Saginaw Valley State University and am loving it. i have 8 guitars and I absoltely love Metal of all kinds! Metallica and MegaDeth got me started and to this day keep me going ! I was deployed to Afghanistan in 2012 and couldnt really play a whole lot but i hit the guitar harder than ever when i got home. my dream is to make a career from music.

Im looking forward to practicing with you all!!!

-Logan

studying classical, but electric will always be myy main jam!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:38 PM