Summerholidays
timono
Jul 12 2007, 07:56 PM
GMC:er
hey GMC's

just wanted to wish you all a happy summerholidays i will be gone tomorrow and will be back after 2 weeks. so will not be arount GMC in those weeks

are any of you guys going on summerholiday's tell me when and where you will go to =P
i will go to venice

so see ya in 2 weeks

Timono

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 12 2007, 08:03 PM
QUOTE (timono @ Jul 12 2007, 12:56 PM) *
hey GMC's

just wanted to wish you all a happy summerholidays i will be gone tomorrow and will be back after 2 weeks. so will not be arount GMC in those weeks

are any of you guys going on summerholiday's tell me when and where you will go to =P
i will go to venice

so see ya in 2 weeks

Timono

hey, thanks man, you too, have a great time there. And well, im not going anywhere exept to my kitchen and my room..and thats about it lol biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
timono
Jul 12 2007, 08:31 PM
have fun =P

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 12 2007, 09:14 PM
Me and my guitar is going on vacation. We're traveling all the way to my amplifier.

Have fun on your vacation smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:17 AM