7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reality Of Being A Guitar Player
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 28 2012, 01:47 PM
GMC:er
Maybe he need's to sign a pre-contract with them?

Or you think of refunding six-pack gain training expanses? cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Oct 28 2012, 01:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 28 2012, 02:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Oct 28 2012, 12:43 PM) *
one question , what assurance do you have that if you do as they ask that the job will be yours ( I will still do it), I never heard of anyone sorry that they got in shape

Very well spotted man! biggrin.gif I owe me getting into fitness to a girl I've never been with. Yes, yes, silly high school story where this little 9th grader here went crazy after this girl who wanted him to get in shape. he did it, but he stayed with the shape. laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 29 2012, 07:00 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Oct 28 2012, 10:10 AM) *
Coldplay?

I wish! smile.gif But no!

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 28 2012, 12:47 PM) *
Maybe he need's to sign a pre-contract with them?

Or you think of refunding six-pack gain training expanses? cool.gif

Unfortunately this is not gonna happen! smile.gif It is a good gig and I am sure there is a line of people who can get it if I won't so I don't want to be too pushy!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 31 2012, 02:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Oct 28 2012, 12:43 PM) *
one question , what assurance do you have that if you do as they ask that the job will be yours ( I will still do it), I never heard of anyone sorry that they got in shape

No assurance just hope! smile.gif I lost 6 pounds already and going on 3 days tuna diet tomorrow! Will try it out!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2012, 08:48 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Oct 31 2012, 01:59 AM) *
No assurance just hope! smile.gif I lost 6 pounds already and going on 3 days tuna diet tomorrow! Will try it out!

Alex, I hope this is not painful man sad.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 31 2012, 11:13 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Oct 31 2012, 01:59 AM) *

Cool ! Have you found or approached anyone to help you with training & nutrition yet ? It's just that they will help you create something that is consistent and leads to weight loss that you can sustain. Some shock diets will give an initial weight loss but will be hard to maintain.

Well done and good luck ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 31 2012, 03:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 31 2012, 10:13 AM) *
Cool ! Have you found or approached anyone to help you with training & nutrition yet ? It's just that they will help you create something that is consistent and leads to weight loss that you can sustain. Some shock diets will give an initial weight loss but will be hard to maintain.

Well done and good luck ! smile.gif

Fo the next month I am traveling a few times a week and it is making it hard to get someone I am working out on my own but as soon as I back in Los Angeles I will get a person to help me out!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 1 2012, 06:11 PM
Instructor
So I have a first update so far I lost 5 pounds dieting and cutting of soda
Still have 25 to go! Doing my best but this month I am traveling a lot so it is hard to go the gym but in November I will get into a setious workout! It's hard smile.gif

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Nov 1 2012, 09:20 PM
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Nov 1 2012, 06:11 PM) *
So I have a first update so far I lost 5 pounds dieting and cutting of soda
Still have 25 to go! Doing my best but this month I am traveling a lot so it is hard to go the gym but in November I will get into a setious workout! It's hard smile.gif

No need for that, man. Just drink diet coke biggrin.gif
Anyway, running a few kilometers every day can do miracles, and you can do it everywhere.

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Nov 1 2012, 09:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
Tuna diet! ohmy.gif
I would surely die.

--------------------

+Quote Post
llibach
Nov 1 2012, 09:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
If your on the road you need to learn to skip, a rope takes up no space and you only need a few square feet to do it. 20 munites as soon as you wake up will make a lot of difference, ( empty stomach so you'll burn your fat stores).

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Nov 1 2012, 11:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
Morning - eat like a King (but healthy food)
Lunch - eat like a cheap prince
Dinner - eat like a poor person (but healty!), and at least 3 hours before you go to bed.

Don't eat more calories than you burn!
And don't go on a survivor diet... nothing worse than having all that skin hang loose off your bod biggrin.gif

Good luck!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
derper
Nov 2 2012, 12:49 AM
Learning Tone Master
NOOOOO!! The tuna diet has alarmingly high levels of mercury, which are "no bueno" for your brain. I would seriously advise you not to eat tuna more than once a week.

QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Oct 30 2012, 06:59 PM) *

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Nov 2 2012, 01:59 AM
I think one of the keys of losing weight is to lose fat without losing muscle, and extreme diets can take off as much muscle as fat. Which might be especially important to keep in this case. This might be where a professional would come in really handy. Someone who can design a diet and exercise routine to fit your goals best, even while traveling. You wouldn't know it to look at me but at one point I was into weight lifting and read a lot of articles on nutrition and powerlifting. www.elitefts.com and www.tnation.com are a couple sites that have good articles and advice and some of those guys do diet consultions, Like Shelby Starnes. He has gotten some people in some really sick shape really fast! Good luck with it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 2 2012, 06:48 AM
Instructor
wow a lot of great advices! Thank you very much guys! I will be back to LA in a couple of weeks for good but I am at home 2-3 days out of the week so I will enroll into a gym on Monday and will start working out! smile.gif
Also I was thinking about posting before and after pictures if you are interested! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 2 2012, 09:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (llibach @ Nov 1 2012, 08:50 PM) *
If your on the road you need to learn to skip, a rope takes up no space and you only need a few square feet to do it. 20 munites as soon as you wake up will make a lot of difference, ( empty stomach so you'll burn your fat stores).

I totally agree with this. I'm still teaching myself how to use the rope.. before you can really start reaping the full benefits you got to spend time just learning the co ordination but man, does it make the heart pump !

And not to mention wakes up your calf muscles !! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 2 2012, 12:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 2 2012, 08:40 AM) *
I totally agree with this. I'm still teaching myself how to use the rope.. before you can really start reaping the full benefits you got to spend time just learning the co ordination but man, does it make the heart pump !

And not to mention wakes up your calf muscles !! tongue.gif

Ben! You just motivated me to try it smile.gif So Haya Suburi and Rope jumping for warmup should be solid!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 2 2012, 12:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 2 2012, 11:07 AM) *
Ben! You just motivated me to try it smile.gif So Haya Suburi and Rope jumping for warmup should be solid!

Yeah, it's killer stuff. There's a good reason why all serious boxers consider jump rope training as an essential part of their training. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 3 2012, 08:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 2 2012, 11:26 AM) *
Yeah, it's killer stuff. There's a good reason why all serious boxers consider jump rope training as an essential part of their training. smile.gif

I am gonna buy one tomorrow and will start doing it!!! Great advice!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 3 2012, 08:37 AM
Instructor
Alex! That one with before and after is a great thing to do. Not necessarily for us, but for YOU. It's a great motivation to be able to observe your progress!

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:05 AM