My Email Notifications On The Forums Does Not Work(and Never Has)
Guitar1969
Oct 13 2008, 10:29 PM
GMC:er
Maria:
For some reason, with my account I never get email notifications of forum topics even though I have set up threads/post to do so. I have made sure that my email spam isn't hiding them, and I am pretty technical, so it doesn't seem to be on my end. I have been a member for awhile so I am wondering if maybe something didn't get active on my account when the notfication feature was added - I have never received a notification from GMC

My Paypal login is: [email protected].

My forum email reply is now [email protected] - I changed it to this last week(from [email protected]) to see if that would solve the problem, but it didn't solve anything - I still cannot get any notifications, ever.

Is there something you can check on the server end, or possibly reset my account to get this feature working for me, as I really would like to have it availalbe to me since I am posting more these days. I posted this problem in the Bugs subforum and someone mentioned I should contact you about it - If you don't handle things such as this, can you forward my problem to your IT guy.

Thanks,

Michael Hallerbach

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Three Chords & The Truth . . ."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:49 PM