Tone Shifter 3s With Garage Band On Iphone
Todd Simpson
Dec 16 2017, 06:37 AM
GMC:er
I wanted to try my new Tone Shifter 3s with Garage Band on my Iphone 6s. The Iphone 6s is a bit long in the tooth. It's hardly a top notch speedy phone anymore. I wanted to see if it would cracklke and skip if I put a few tracks on it using the Tone Shifter as the audio interface. It went off without a hitch. The Garage band software even let me play bass with a built in vst and made up a drum pattern for me. It's so easy it's almost scary smile.gif The best part, the phone powers the Tone Shifter so you don't need a power supply. You can take it anywhere and with just a guitar and headphones jam out or run it to a mixer/front of house and have a life rig. I love this little thing. Here is the vid.

It started life as a KICKSTARTER thing and has gone on to since become a production tool. I must admit that the first one I got was DOA (Full Disclosure) but the company got back to me and sent me a new one air mail, from China. This one has been bullet proof. If you are thinking of a new audio interface for guitar, or midi controller, and if you use BIAS or some other guitar plugin, I'd say consider this guy.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:36 AM