2 Pages V  < 1 2  
When You Have A Test Or Competition..
Dieterle
May 5 2012, 11:28 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 5 2012, 11:04 AM) *
Osss ! Thank you smile.gif

The only thing is, the higher you go, the more pressure there is to get it right !! laugh.gif

kind of pressure should be always

but when you successfully reach one step or after a couple of steps come to another gate you recognize it is just another beginning with some steps on a higher level ...........................................................endless.

but what is real you are on The Way !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Dieterle: May 5 2012, 11:29 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 5 2012, 05:51 PM
Instructor
Congratulations Ben! I ha no doubt, honestly tongue.gif but I couldn't let you relax biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ElHombre
May 5 2012, 08:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
Which belt did you take Ben? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 6 2012, 09:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 5 2012, 05:51 PM) *
Congratulations Ben! I ha no doubt, honestly tongue.gif but I couldn't let you relax biggrin.gif

Hahaha...... thank you C-Maestro ! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ElHombre @ May 5 2012, 08:25 PM) *
Which belt did you take Ben? smile.gif

I graded for 5th Kyu which is Purple Belt in the UK. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 6 2012, 11:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 6 2012, 08:32 AM) *
Hahaha...... thank you C-Maestro ! biggrin.gif

I graded for 5th Kyu which is Purple Belt in the UK. smile.gif

How many till you reach the black one? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 6 2012, 04:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 6 2012, 11:52 AM) *
How many till you reach the black one? biggrin.gif

5 more smile.gif

It starts at white belt, 10th Kyu all the way down the coloured belts to 1st Kyu.

Then you become 1st Dan when you get your black belt. Then it goes up 2nd Dan, 3rd etc.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 7 2012, 07:31 AM
Instructor
Good luck with that man! Now biggrin.gif how far are you planning to go? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 7 2012, 08:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 7 2012, 07:31 AM) *
Good luck with that man! Now biggrin.gif how far are you planning to go? smile.gif

As far as I possibly can.. I can see myself as an old man doing it ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
ElHombre
May 8 2012, 02:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
Cool man purple belt biggrin.gif I reached the 6th kyu which is green in my country wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 8 2012, 02:37 PM
Instructor
Is that higher than purple? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 8 2012, 03:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ElHombre @ May 8 2012, 02:33 PM) *
Cool man purple belt biggrin.gif I reached the 6th kyu which is green in my country wink.gif

Yeah, I've just gone from Green to Purple (I'm talking about belts, guys !) biggrin.gif

Some countries have a blue belts and stuff but it seems we probably have the same grading system.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 8 2012, 02:37 PM) *
Is that higher than purple? biggrin.gif

Purple is 1 higher..

You start at 10th Kyu as a white belt smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:27 PM