2 Pages V  < 1 2  
News
DeGroot
Jan 11 2015, 01:46 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
You certainly have inspired me over the years with your perspective towards music. Wishing you the best with your future endeavors! Look forward to hearing the DoC album and seeing some GMC lessons. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Beat Zbinden
Jan 11 2015, 02:13 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I wish you all the best in your Life!!
Thans for your support!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2015, 07:19 PM
Instructor
Hey friend! These kind of news have always a double sensation. On one hand, I feel sad because we won't have you here as often as the last 4 years, but on the other hand I feel very happy for you because this means a positive change based on your what your heart is telling you to do. There are surely great things coming!

I can say that you are a very inspiring person and musician that has done a lot of great things for this community.

Thanks for everything and all the best on your current and future projects. smile.gif

PS: Looking forward new DoC album, your next GMC lessons and off course your guitar method. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Osedmen
Jan 11 2015, 08:03 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 10 2015, 10:51 AM) *
Hello to everyone in GMC!

I feel a big wave of nostalgia as I am writing this, but since it's for the best, I will go on with it and tell you that I will no longer be active on the forum on a daily basis on an indefinite term, from February onward.

I have decided to take this turn in my existence, as I feel that my creative juices have run dry and I need to take the time to sort my life out properly and get back to music once again as I did it in the past. I have had a great time with all of you here in the last almost 4 years and a half and I have learned so many things for which I am grateful and I thank you ALL! Each and every one of you guys!

Now, hopefuly, this will be a good opportunity for me to work on new video lessons, so I won't be entirely gone tongue.gif In the mean time, I have a few words that I hope will stick with you on the long run:

- Be patient with yourself
- Work hard
- Believe in yourself
- Don't compare yourself to anyone - you are unique
- Learning an instrument is a continuous journey - Enjoy it!
- Don't turn music into a sport - the ONLY opponent is within, as our dear friend Ben said a long time ago!

I wrote all you guys that I work directly with, a message about your mentoring programs, so be sure to check it out smile.gif

See you around, beautiful people!

Cosmin

Thanks a lot Cosmin for your knowledge! all the best!! don´t forget your Colombian friend! thanks!!!

--------------------
.:: Colombian fingerstyle guitar player ::.

.:: Now available on iTunes - Spotify - Amazon - Deezer - rhapsody and more ! ::.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lone-spirit/id1057969440

https://open.spotify.com/album/2SALF0jTOJgZD57nl3A4QO

.:: Did you watch my first videoclip? ::.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IClzXkQI8E

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 12 2015, 10:48 AM
Instructor
I won't forget about GMC - don't forget that I will still be lurking around from time to time tongue.gif To check if you are practicing! Thank you once again for your kind thoughts!

+Quote Post
Tommy M
Jan 14 2015, 07:09 PM
Learning Rodie
Man im still new to this community and ive just recently stumbled across some of your lessons.
You for sure have inspired a lot of people including me.

I read the tips of how to think and i find it very useful, since i feel i have to "catch up" very often
and your words made me feel better about it:)

Hope you find your way and take care.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 15 2015, 11:17 AM
Instructor
It's a sad news but I'll keep holding my thumbs for Your career and wish You all best with Days of Confusion! smile.gif I hope some of the free time You'll get will bring us a lot more of Your original music smile.gif Let the new path be a good path smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 16 2015, 09:40 AM
Instructor
Thank you Darius and Tommy M smile.gif I already started the year in a good way, I think biggrin.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=53715

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:04 PM