Figuring Out Different Effects...
Brad
Jun 18 2007, 03:39 AM
GMC:er
Hey, was just wondering if you guys knew of a site that would have different effects bands use, like how much gain/tremble etc.. to use to sound like the song should.
Or should i just fool around with the knobs 'til something works wink.gif
thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 18 2007, 04:36 AM
Ok dude, let me give you a few suggestions. You can have people tell you how to do it, and not know why it works so you have to ask them again, for that sound or another sound. OR, you could just mess with the knobs. So after a while you will know how to make that sound, and many more!!

Me personally. Id go for the 2nd one tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
lespaulrocker
Jun 18 2007, 05:29 AM
as a wise man said: "give a man a fish, and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and feed him for a lifetime." i think confucius said that, tell me if im wrong

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 18 2007, 05:31 AM
I dont know, but its a very good.

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 18 2007, 05:51 AM
QUOTE (lespaulrocker @ Jun 17 2007, 11:29 PM) *
as a wise man said: "give a man a fish, and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and feed him for a lifetime." i think confucius said that, tell me if im wrong

don't believe it is attributed to Confucius. it is Chinese, i believe the author is unknown.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:59 AM