Melodic Idea, For Instrumental Song.....
iainsteward
May 22 2008, 01:42 PM
GMC:er
Ok, so I recently asked for people's help on creating an instrumental song for my girlfriend.......and after some helpful posts I decided to sit down and work on a melody or a small phrase and just record it. I recorded a few short lines and wondered if this was what everyone meant, any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!! And apologies for the sound, my Pod XT is in the rehearsal room and Im at home so I am using a Line 6 Floor Pod and its not too great sad.gif

Part of me thinks it might be too sad to be an instrumental for my girlfriend, but part of me says I could start sad and that could be the part of my life without her, then I could change the tempo and the feel of the song into a happy, uptempo number and that could be when I met her?!? I suck with instrumentals lol......Anyway, hope you enjoy and can help me out,
Iain!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  melodic_idea.mp3 ( 1.22MB ) Number of downloads: 532

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:35 AM