Hello… again :)
rokchik77
Jan 26 2024, 08:40 PM
GMC:er
Hello GMC…

Wow, it has been a LONG time since I was here last. Years actually. As you can guess I was here before, user name was rokchik (which I’d like to have back if my new and old accounts can be linked… Kris wink.gif )

Life happened and a lot changed for me over the last few years. I was a beginner/intermediate player when I was here before and I’d say I am the same now. I haven’t played in almost 8 yrs now but I am ready to get back at it and learn new things and probably relearn old ones LOL!!

I cannot wait to see if any of the old gang is around and cannot wait to meet new people here.

rok

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 26 2024, 10:05 PM
GMC Founder
Hey Rok what an amazing surprise - it's been a very long time indeed 🤩

It's just crazy how the years fly by - makes you realise you life is just a second in the universe...I should probably quit my home made metaphors 😅

Any how I wish you could have seen the smile on my face when I saw you here again!

What are you looking to learn now?

I will get back to you via pm when I have fixed your old user!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jan 27 2024, 02:52 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 26 2024, 06:05 PM) *
Hey Rok what an amazing surprise - it's been a very long time indeed 🤩

It's just crazy how the year fly by - makes you realise you life is just a second in the universe...I should probably quit my home made metaphors 😅

Any how I wish you could have seen the smil eon my face when I saw you here again!

What are you looking to learn now?

I will get back to you via pm when I have fixed your old user!

Awwww… you are too kind and I am so happy to be back 🥰 I am smiling too!! Thanks for fixing my name too!! You are the best!!

As for what I want to learn, I am not sure. I need to get back in the swing of things, build up my calluses LOL! Its been so long I don’t even remember what I know 😂

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Jan 27 2024, 08:49 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hi Rok and welcome back! It's nice to meet you. smile.gif

See you around the forum. wink.gif

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jan 27 2024, 02:32 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Jan 27 2024, 03:49 AM) *
Hi Rok and welcome back! It's nice to meet you. smile.gif

See you around the forum. wink.gif

Nice to meet you too 🙂

I hope to chat more and I am slowly looking around and getting a feel for the place again. A lot has changed but I am happy to be back

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 27 2024, 03:33 PM
GMC:er
Hey Rok, good to have you back again my old friend!!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:53 PM